Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion - January 11th 2013>

Snowangel-MK

Posted

I'm tipping SW London/NE Surrey to be the sweet-spot for the snow tomorrow! Yamkin, can you confirm?

6.7C Sunny.

Yes, but I think the front will cover more of the SE Northwards.............MetO's bulletins are mouthwatering...........Sat/Sun will start the snowy excitement going and then all eyes on the very heavy snow next week................GFS 12Z is an amazing upgrade...............They are great for showing ppn coverage biggrin.pngcold.gifclap.gifyahoo.gif

post-2721-0-98902300-1357921671_thumb.jp

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Buried in Buntingford :)

Posted

If I ever see you quote Keith Lemon again then I will be forced to send you to the naughty step. nonono.gif

Yeah, smash their back doors in!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!!

Hi all, wonder if you can help. I had the NW radar the last couple of years which was brilliant, however my laptop has up and died (at the most inopportune snowfest moment) and I'm wondering how it fairs on a smartphone? Happy to pay for the radar again if someone can confirm it works well on a phone (Samsung galaxy s3,if that makes a diff).

I shall of course be glued to lamp post watching too :-)

And as I'm generally an observer rather than a poster, can I also take this opportunity to say thanks for all the great posts and info from you guys.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Ladies and Gentlemen its............Snowtime. Its friday and nearly home time, That Internet so needs to be on when i get in or i am driving to Branson's House. help.gif

Posted

Hi all I'm sort of a newbie. Apparent people are saying we are set to get hammered. Like Dec 2010 style or more Is that true?

And also what's gonna hAppen? Cold throughout or cold then warm after a couple of days

GFS - Very heavy snow monday night (i think) with the low not moving, then cold all week

We COULD get 10-15cm of snow monday COULD! All depends if the GFS is right

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Hi all I'm sort of a newbie. Apparent people are saying we are set to get hammered. Like Dec 2010 style or more Is that true?

And also what's gonna hAppen? Cold throughout or cold then warm after a couple of days

Yes we are set to get a real white out. At the moment all looking really good, Monday very much the best snow event 15 to 20 cm and more to come. Enjoy.good.gif

Posted

Hi all, wonder if you can help. I had the NW radar the last couple of years which was brilliant, however my laptop has up and died (at the most inopportune snowfest moment) and I'm wondering how it fairs on a smartphone? Happy to pay for the radar again if someone can confirm it works well on a phone (Samsung galaxy s3,if that makes a diff).

And as I'm generally an observer rather than a poster, can I also take this opportunity to say thanks for all the great posts and info from you guys.

I sometimes use it on my phone but its just tiny.

Edit: mines an old iPhone 3G and I guess if that can run it most newer phones could? Let me know how you get on :)

Edited by lottiekent

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Old Fashioned Traditional Seasons

Works fine on my HTC Desire.

Posted

I use it on my phone a lot, it works well for me. I do go to full website though and log in from there. Don't know if your talking about a app possibly.

Posted

Works ok on my S2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Come on heavy snow Monday night, got a stupidly busy day at work on Tuesday and it would be oh so terrible, if I had to stay at home and play in the snow.acute.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow or Sun

Just saw a post in the model thread stating that Monday, the home counties will receive rain from a warm sector ? is that true?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: love snow and frosty mornings

Yes my yellow alert for snow on monday,waiting for it to go redclapping.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Just saw a post in the model thread stating that Monday, the home counties will receive rain from a warm sector ? is that true?

No, the cold uppers have already been established so the warm sector would become negligent.

Posted

Come on heavy snow Monday night, got a stupidly busy day at work on Tuesday and it would be oh so terrible, if I had to stay at home and play in the snow.acute.gif

I know got presentations to do at school for coursework. Please let the whole week be a white out.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!!

Thanks guys, really appreciate your feedback. I'm getting it now!