Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Yorkshire & Lincs Regional Discussion 20/01/13 18z --------->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms

Right I really should get to bed ! oooh cant wait to see what the morning brings !! enjoy guys and girls !

Goodnight

Posted

I need to go to bed asap! lol will stay up for another 30 minutes then I must attempt to sleep.

Posted

i will go sleep to I think, but will be back on if im awake early which im sure I will be :) night all been a great night again I said all good things come to those who wait and we waited and it delivered :)

Posted

Right on the bottom edge of the heavier stuff here.

Not sure if anyone has checked the Euro radar but at the moment it looks like somewhere might end up with something special.

post-1669-0-35597900-1358730620_thumb.pn

Image c/o Netweather Extra.

Edited by pottyprof

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold ,snow

well ive just took my AB out and she sniffed the snow and ran in!Drifts forming on the hedges on my land

Not sure if anyone has checked the Euro radar but at the moment it looks like somewhere might end up with something special.

sorry im a bit lost"tired"can you elaborate.thanks

Posted

This is definitely not the heavier stuff! look whats brewing out in the north sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.. Heavy snow.

I would take a guess at Durham

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow and thunderstorms

This is definitely not the heavier stuff! look whats brewing out in the north sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can hardly control my excitement lol, but i really need to try and sleep, the MR gone to bed now, he thinks im a little insane i think, sitting on here for hours, lol, i best go join him, gnight all :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal weather but love snow

Is that in holland heading our way as well. If so I'm guessing that's what will keep the heavy snow for n lincs and other till midday and further on! Hope its overs north and south of the region. Share it round equally :)

Posted
  • Location: Penistone. S Yorks. Foothills of the southern Pennines. 238m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy disruptive snowfall. Deep Cold. Clear Crisp Ice Days.

Is the trend for it to keep pushing North and sending up to the N/E or is it looking like the pivot will send it Eastwards? Bit of Noob here.

Edited by Machu Picchu

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.. Heavy snow.

Pivot looking nice, just need the band south of Lincoln to pep up some. That intense snow out to sea will get no where near south Yorkshire or Lincs for that matter. That has North Yorkshire stamped all over it.

Posted

It's turning into a good event and much better than what i thought earlier.I'm not sure how much longer i can stop up for though lol.

Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet

Heavy snow in the center for a while now, roads are now being covered.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy disruptive snowfall. Deep Cold. Clear Crisp Ice Days.

Pivot looking nice, just need the band south of Lincoln to pep up some. That intense snow out to sea will get no where near south Yorkshire or Lincs for that matter. That has North Yorkshire stamped all over it.

Looks like the media will be full of pics and coverage from the dales area tomorrow. I bet its awesome up there.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold ,snow

mod snow eased and just light now.guessing this could drag on looking at the radar.just depends on the shower orientation if us in south yorkshire get any heavy snow shortly

Posted

Heavy snow in the center for a while now, roads are now being covered.

You'd be buzzing right now if you were back in Bradford, moderate-heavy persistent snow with a really strong breeze, not blizzard conditions but the snow is horizontal!

Edited by Cheese Rice

Posted

It's turning into a good event and much better than what i thought earlier.I'm not sure how much longer i can stop up for though lol.

Ive got work off but im going to stay up till 2 just to make sure its still looking good lol

Posted
  • Location: Dalton/Thrybergh - Rotherham - South Yorkshire. Check my profile for assistance with legal solutions, family support and academic solutions.
  • Weather Preferences: Live to see snow. Hate summer, LOVE winter
  • Location: Dalton/Thrybergh - Rotherham - South Yorkshire. Check my profile for assistance with legal solutions, family support and academic solutions.

post-572-0-88898700-1358731525_thumb.jpg

Happy lady right now smile.png)))

Posted

It is defiantly pivoting as it looks like the heavier stuff is just passing through but it keeps developing on the line from York southwards

Posted

You'd be buzzing right now if you were back in Bradford, moderate-heavy persistent snow with a really strong breeze, not blizzard conditions but the snow is horizontal!

Considering i've just seen a car skidding i do expect my parents road to be very trecharous.