Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East/East Anglia Regional Discussion 10/02/13 19z ----->

A.J

Posted

Although been snowing in St Neots for a few hours now, we only have a dusting on cars and grass,but no where else. The radar suggests that we should soon see some heavier snow, as its been quite light with tiny flakes. Just started to pick up abit now, Hopeful of a covering but dont think that will happen.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy Drifting Snow in easterly winds, biting wind chill!

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

this is going to pivet soon

lets hope after that blob hits in the channel

then soon it will hopefully be look east

You can start to see that pivot in action, the blob is likely to shave West London as apposed to a direct hit on the centre of London the evidence of it maybe. Lots more to come anyway in my view.

Posted

Radar starting to break up at the eastern end, and big pivot now starting to take place on the radar.

Now have easterlies starting to appear at the eastern end of the estuary

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny; chilly and sunny; thunderstorms; extreme

the snow here is coming down with a 'slapping' noise

Anyone else got slappers?

Guest bjaykent

Lol as a fan of snow id refuse to live sub sea level. 130meters above is annoying as I wish it was 518m like the cat and fiddle www.buxtonweather.co.uk they seem to have snow more often than not during winters of late

Can be frustrating in marginal events but made no difference Jan 87 & Feb 91!smile.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

May get a streamer later on!!!

Posted

Been snowing here quite heavily since aprox 6pm yet the grass is only what I can describe as light green lol, there is some on cars and bit on the fence. Can't believe how heavy the snow is, but everything is pretty much just wet! Does anyone know if I will wake up to white or slush please :)

Posted

Could you blow a little harder Paul? It's all but stopped here now!

Places a few miles away have got 5 times what i've got here and it's gone that way all winter!

M

Posted

Grass totally covered, paths totally covered, roads mostly covered apart from where the puddles were earlier. Had about inch and a half to two inches here in north bucks. difficult to tell exact depth as it's blowing around a lot.

Not sure about this pivot though - from looking at the radar I guess that the low hasnt taken the track it was supposed to. Looks to me to be an elongated low from NI down to the south coast. Most of the weather appears to be coming over the channel rather than off the north sea.

Edited by Grinzzz

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Quel surprise a bit of vent moyen for you!

vent.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy, windy, cold.

Proper snow here in brentford, sticking on the grass and car. Not sticking to patio yet, as too wet.