Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 12th April 2013 13:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Morning all.

Sunny here now too, after early low cloud evaporated an hour or so ago.smile.png

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

post-2770-0-75364100-1366705667_thumb.gi 

Welcome back Robin ( Coast ).

After a great weekend its been grey and murky here all day. Very disappointing

Making up for it today though BB.  Only one word to describe todays weather - glorious! clapping.gif cool.png

Happy St Georges day too everyone!

Edit - not sure why St George's flag has appeared above the quoted post, however, considering it feels like it has taken me all morning to work out how to attach the file, it can bloody well stay there! laugh.png

Edited by snow raven

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Morning all, and very best wishes to Robin (Coast), nice to see you back.clapping.gif

Beautiful here in BR7 at the moment. Daughter will be pleased I've finally put the washing line up!

Grass will need cutting in next couple of days, its shot up in the last week or so, with this warm sunshine.

Keep getting rubbish items blowing onto our front garden, why dont those green recycling baskets have lids.

We sit at the bottom of a slope and all these wind blown items seem to find their way down here.

We had 2 empty bottles of Lenor on the grass on consecutive days, the other week.

Maybe untidy but we've got the softest, most pleasant smelling grass in Kent! good.gif

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Regards,

Tom.

Posted

Beautiful day here in Uxbridge - some cloud but plenty of blue sky and sunshine as I look across to the M40, ahh, the romance....

Posted

Yes Reef, the M40 is not excatly Route 66 is it.....

Cloudless skies very early this morning, not so now, but still a really nice day with a couple of warm days to follow by the look of things.  On my journey to Harefield this morning I was struck by how, suddenly, the trees lining the M25 have got that early-season pale lime green glow about them, like a child has put a diluted splodge of the lightest green poster paint over the branches to 'make' a tree!

AS

Posted

Now this is more like it. Bright blue sky, warm sunshine, tweeting birds and a day off to potter in the garden biggrin.png

I'm going to lie to myself and pretend JP has said it will last 'till mid September, only interrupted by the odd thunder storm and occasional showers to water the garden and even then only happening at night. :D

Posted

Yes Reef, the M40 is not excatly Route 66 is it.....

Cloudless skies very early this morning, not so now, but still a really nice day with a couple of warm days to follow by the look of things.  On my journey to Harefield this morning I was struck by how, suddenly, the trees lining the M25 have got that early-season pale lime green glow about them, like a child has put a diluted splodge of the lightest green poster paint over the branches to 'make' a tree!

AS

And yet driving back from the west country only a week or so ago, I was struck by how bare the countryside and trees along the motorway looked - it was like everything was a month or so behind. Nice to see the colours now and also the smell of the blossoms when I'm out walking the pooch.

Posted

fc

Hi All

What an amazing day out there today, it feels very summery here in Woking, might even be forced to dig my shorts out from the back of the cupboard....  on second thoughts, I don't want to scare the sun away....

:-)

Cheers

FC

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms & all extreme weather

loving the weather today :) shame it has to be during the working week but i guess its better than not at all!

enjoy it while it lasts :)

friday gonna be a bit of a shock....after temps in the high teens on thurs and only 10 or 11 on friday brrrr

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summers, Cold Winters.

Just reached 20° here with a rough 34° in the direct sun, beautiful day.

Posted

Just made the mistake of checking the Reigate Grammar School weather station to check conditions back home, and it is reading +19.4c.   I am stuck in the office in Harefield.  I have, however, just been handed 2 trial packs, one of hot dog buns and the other of burger buns.  I think this is fate - BBQ tonight it has to be!

AS

Posted

^^ We wouldn't want any of that food to go to waste AS. What time do you want us all round  ??

Its a beautiful St Georges Day here too under near cloudless skies now. Did anyone else watch the London Marathon on tv Sunday and enjoy it all the more for the fact the weather was kind to competitors and spectators alike ??

Posted

^^ We wouldn't want any of that food to go to waste AS. What time do you want us all round  ??

clapping.gif Yay!  BBQ round Abruzzi Spur's drinks.gif laugh.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Afternoon each. I say....we're looking very smart aren't we? I like the new look.

Well, this weather is glorious and its very hot in Ippy with a nice breeze. About time as well IMO. :) Thing is....will it last?

Have a lovely day folks. :D

Update....it's 16c here at the moment.

Edited by Keraunophile

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Very Hot,Very cold.scared of thunder and lightning.

hi all.my outdoor temp now at 22.3 c .

Didn't expect that today!

Loverly xx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny; chilly and sunny; thunderstorms; extreme

Hi all

Love the new NW look !!!

New barbie has had it test run at the weekend. Now for a good burn up this evening rofl.gif

Amazing sprouting going on in the garden, apple tree will soon be in bloom !

Posted

The storm challenge looks fun :)

Meanwhile, it's been pretty much wall-to-wall sunshine here in Reading and the temperature has just scraped 21C for the first time this year.  Certainly better that the MetO forecast.

Posted

Anyone in London tomorrow evening maybe interested in this - take on the world's first interactive storm & maybe even meet Michael Fish there too.

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/76444-join-michael-fish-taking-on-the-worlds-first-interactive-storm-tomorrow-in-london

Anyone in London tomorrow evening maybe interested in this - take on the world's first interactive storm & maybe even meet Michael Fish there too.

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/76444-join-michael-fish-taking-on-the-worlds-first-interactive-storm-tomorrow-in-london

This must be close to where I work - I'm very tempted to go - sounds like it could be fun!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Evening all. Well what a cracker we have had today. It's been beautiful today, and this evening is deffo beer drinking weather. If only we could find a baby sitter at short notice me and Mrs LeighD would happily be sitting in the beer garden at our local now. Happy belated St George's Day all. Good to have you back coast, hope all is well. Laters all

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm sunny Summer days and deep snow in Winter with everything in between

What a beautiful day, had family round to see the new arrival. BBQ and nicely chilled Rose on the go and a nicely red back of the neck too!

Feel like I've emerged from hibernation :)

Happy St George's Day to you all!