Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 24/8/13 ------------>

A.J

Posted

and one from me too! 

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image

Thanks Coast, a plethora of birthday thingies there! 

On topic - cloud and blue skies this morning, coolish breeze to start but bound to warm up later. Hoping for sunshine tomorrow for the big family get-together. 

Posted

Ooops. Almost forgot, Happy BIrthday Reef, have a great day. Posted Image

After a gloriously sunny start the cloud has moved in giving hazy sunshine and a current temperature of 20c.

• Like 1

Posted

Happy Birthday and hope your present arrived via white van man

Thank you so much. It got a bit awkward in the end, as hubbie phoned the store, and the manager said he was holding it in his hand and wasn't quite sure why it hadn't arrived - someone turned up within the hour! I am now joining the ranks of tablet owners, just the small matter of learning how to use it. Any odd posts in here from now on can be easily explained by tablet incompetence... rather than anything else.... hicPosted Image

• Like 3

Posted

Ooops. Almost forgot, Happy BIrthday Reef, have a great day. Posted Image

After a gloriously sunny start the cloud has moved in giving hazy sunshine and a current temperature of 20c.

Thanks, what a nice bunch of people. I'll be Uxbridge-bound shortly, doesn't sound like your weather is any different to here:)

Posted

I'll be Uxbridge-bound shortly, doesn't sound like your weather is any different to here:)

I live about 6 -7 miles north of Uxbridge ( it used to be my old stamping ground back in the day ). The weather has really been changeable here thoughout the day, overcast and quite breezy at times, but the sun is back out and it's 24c.

25c now at 4.30pm.....Summer 2013 is hanging in there Posted Image

Edited by Bluebreezer54
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Afternoon all and happy birthday reef.

Sunny spells and a bit of a breeze here too, more cloud moving in now though, but not cold, infact rather warm if a tad humid feeling.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Just popped in to catch up and nearly fell of my sofa to see birthday wishes from you lovely people in here. So thank you very much for remembering, much appreciated - my second surprise birthday wishes after son sat up in bed and wished me happy birthday with no prompting:) And from this, I have to go into work to supervise my students resitting their masters exam... boo. Anyway, thanks for a lovely start to the day, and may you all have a lovely day also.

Hope you've had a wonderful day - I did and I'm all ready for a girls night out on the town tonight ...not sure the Hub is ready for me and my 9 crazy best friends though Posted Image

Lovely day here again, quite warm .....I won't be feeling any chills in the air tonight that's for sure Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Hi each. Hope you're all having a great Friday evening. There was a lovely sunset here in Ippy earlier..after another very hot day

post-17085-0-42472300-1377889678_thumb.j

post-17085-0-69556800-1377889767_thumb.j

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Evening, lovely day again today, 25C reached for the second day on the bounce :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Hi all, Lovely day again, In fact this week has been very nice indeed, Nice end to the Summer. Next week looking good as-well. Might fire up the BBQ one last time for Summer 2013. To be honest it has been a complete turn around to recent Summers, I have noticed the Bloody Wasps trying to make up for lost time...Jeeeez what purpose do they have on Earth (Apart from being annoying and Stinging). Sunday is the start of Autumn TO Winter phase, Any predictions for this period Peeps.?.

Take Care and Enjoy your Weekend.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted

Good evening all! Just popping on for my JP weekend forecast. Posted Image

Reef, hope you've had a great birthday, you've certainly had gorgeous weather. :)

Edited by chilly milly
  • Like 1

Posted

Hi chilly

Sat and sun both dry

Temps a little lower but still fine

A little blowy from the NW

Around 20 degrees

Will be back to proper updates monday :-)

From what I can see the 6th on could be more autumn like but more on that monday

Regards

John

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Morning, nice sunny start to the weekend, feeling cool in a fresh breeze and currently 15C. Looks good for more warmth next week :)

Posted

Morning all :)

A nice couple of days just gone by, both up to 23c or thereabouts with night time lows in the low to mid teens.

Looking forward to some cooler nights and days now, I want to sleep under a proper duvet again rather than just the cover!

Also - a very belated Happy 50th Birthday to MKSA!! From your fb pics it looks like you've had a lovely few days celebrating :D

Edited by lottiekent
  • Like 1

Posted

Hope you've had a wonderful day - I did and I'm all ready for a girls night out on the town tonight ...not sure the Hub is ready for me and my 9 crazy best friends though Posted Image

Lovely day here again, quite warm .....I won't be feeling any chills in the air tonight that's for sure Posted Image

Hope you had a lovely extended birthdayPosted Image

Yesterday evening I celebrated mine by playing with my birthday present - Samsung tablet - have managed to get Netweather on there and all signed in, yay:) Family today and the sky is lovely and blue although a smidge windy out, but I reckon warm enough to get them all plus dogs in the garden. 

Again, thanks to all the lovely Netweather chaps and chapesses for the birthday wishes, really made my dayPosted Image

Edited by Reefseeker
  • Like 4

Posted

Morning all

Fab day weather wise again, even decided to do a car boot tomorrow (so no lie in for me this week as I do perm earliers and working today)

Supposed to be watching the hobbit film tonight ( all 163 minutes of it if I can stay awake long enough )

Posted

Thank you all for the birthday wishes - no red arrows or white van but I did get the royal signals white helmet motorbike display team some show jumping and lots of lovely things so I've really enjoyed my day !

Posted Imageimage.jpgPosted Imageimage.jpg

did'nt know you was equestrian orientated?

where was the showjumping at? (used to have a horse myself many moons ago)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

What a glorious day here. 20c with NW 12mph wind. Clear skies and feelng fresh too. Lurverly! 

Posted

Can't ask for much more than this on the last day of the official Meteorological  Summer really can you ?  Blue skies, sun shining 21c. Nice Posted Image

• Like 2

Posted

did'nt know you was equestrian orientated?

where was the showjumping at? (used to have a horse myself many moons ago)

It was the Bucks county show, kindly held on my birthday Posted Image

Morning all Posted Image

A nice couple of days just gone by, both up to 23c or thereabouts with night time lows in the low to mid teens.

Looking forward to some cooler nights and days now, I want to sleep under a proper duvet again rather than just the cover!

Also - a very belated Happy 50th Birthday to MKSA!! From your fb pics it looks like you've had a lovely few days celebrating Posted Image

Oh yes the FB photos Posted Image

post-10773-0-16306100-1377959007_thumb.j

post-10773-0-89892900-1377959235_thumb.j

Oh well everyone knows now anyway !

Hope you had a lovely extended birthdayPosted Image

Yesterday evening I celebrated mine by playing with my birthday present - Samsung tablet - have managed to get Netweather on there and all signed in, yay:) 

Hope your having fun with the tablet Rs - nice to see you got your priorities right and put NW on there right away Posted Image

Lovely sunny day here...I've been for a 'hangover' walk down the canal for a cooked breakfast at the pub and now I'm outside for an afternoon snooze in the garden..... it's finally all caught up with me Posted Image

Edited by MKsnowangel
  • Like 3

It was the Bucks county show, kindly held on my birthday Posted Image

Oh yes the FB photos Posted Image

Posted Image50th.jpg

Posted ImageCake.jpg

Oh well everyone knows now anyway !

Hope your having fun with the tablet Rs - nice to see you got your priorities right and put NW on there right away Posted Image

Lovely sunny day here...I've been for a 'hangover' walk down the canal for a cooked breakfast at the pub and now I'm outside for an afternoon snooze in the garden..... it's finally all caught up with me Posted Image

I have to admit... For 50... You ain't doing to bad girl! Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Sunday is the start of Autumn TO Winter phase, Any predictions for this period Peeps.?.

Lalalalalalala. Swear words. Not listening!Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted

I have to admit... For 50... You ain't doing to bad girl! Posted Image

Thanks Posted Image ....it's obviously the lifestyle I lead Posted Image I'm pickled from the inside out Posted Image

I think I've recovered now, nice nap in the sunshine has worked wonders - clouded over now though but not been a bad day for the last one of the summer !