Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 31/12/13

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Yup...it's getting wilder out there. Trying to hold onto the back door while having a roll-up is a good test of strength now. :) But if one goes out, one gets a soaking doesn't one? :)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: hastings riviera 4 last 10 years .born & bred in croydon
  • Weather Preferences: proper seasons ! hot sunny summers & cold snowy winters
  • Location: hastings riviera 4 last 10 years .born & bred in croydon

Just lost another fence panel ! Totally orrid out there ! Can't wait for this awful weather to bugger off & be replaced with some snow . Hope everyone is well & enjoying New Year's Day & any hangovers are now receding x

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, snow, snow......... Snow

Is this predicted to go on all night? Back to work tomorrow and I have a feeling SE Trains will announce delays and cancellations first thing in the morning.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow events / Wind storms

Looking at all this rain lashing down yet again I just can't help thinking about what a snowfest this would have been if the wind was from the opposite direction and it was all snow instead!

On another note, I hope that Jan B is ok.

Now that is just depressing! Posted Image

Posted Image

Been looking at the 16 day forecast on NW, forecast minimum temp up until the 15th is a measly 1.8c! Posted Image

Edited by Essex Easterly.
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, storms or both at same time..

Just been out for a drive to take the Christmas tree to the local Christmas tree drop off point, loads of fresh fences blown down and all over the roads etc.

Saw the odd tree down to, and at the Christmas tree drop off point was a laugh, hundreds of trees there already and all blowing about the car park lol

• Like 1

Posted

I thought the wind would have died down by now?

Still howling around the house..

just  a had  a  quick  look at  the  radar  looks  like  it could  be a  wet old evening  at the  moment

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Sun, Deep Snow, Convective Goodness, Anvil Crawlers

Wet, windy, Dartford bridge shut till at least 8pm....

Deja vu anyone?!

Hope everyone's heads weren't too bad this morn, I was a bit fragile but nothing a couple of Bloody Marys hasn't fixed :)

Posted

'ning all :)

been busy all day!

least the Ark is finished :D

good job i have more than one coat, 3 dog walks, 3 soakings. and still raining :rolleyes:

hope everyone is well

• Like 4

Posted

Wet. wet, wet ...again.....sick to death of it and no end in sightPosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

seem to remember lots of people saying that about wet wet wet. the 4 weddings theme wasnt it?? :D

(love is all around)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

seem to remember lots of people saying that about wet wet wet. the 4 weddings theme wasnt it?? :D(love is all around)

Love is always around on this regional (well most of the time anyway lol) Certainly wet, wet, wet - very miserable weather outside but there is good food and company on the go here so it's all good - I'm not drinking tonight though :-)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy or sunny but not too hot!

me and  the good  lady,<her indoors>  tried  to go for  a  walk along  felixstowe  front  had  to retreat back  to the  car to wild

Hello Tinybill. You will have to tell your good lady to calm down then!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

seem to remember lots of people saying that about wet wet wet. the 4 weddings theme wasnt it?? :D(love is all around)

"I feel it on my fingers, I feel it on my toes.Rain is all around me, and so the feeling goes.It's driven by the wind, oh I wish it would go.With all this mud around me, come on and let snow.You know I love lows, I allways will.But this jet, keeps pushing them through.There's no beginning, there'll be no end.Cos on these fronts, you can depend.I see FI before me, as I lay on my bed.I kinda get to thinking, of all the charts you said.You never gave a promise, but surely its time to.With the strat showing warming, surly an Ely is due.
  • Like 5

Posted

well, the day started wet, had one dry spell and now it's wet again ( or at least it was 10 mins ago).

JP, your first ramp of the year looked a good one (at least it was different to this muck) would be something if it came off.  Thanks for all the effort you put into both your analysis and your ramping.

Looking forward to a quite evening, probably be in bed well before midnight

For everyone  HAPPY NEW YEAR

• Like 2

Posted

Hot pepperoni anyone Posted ImagePosted Image

nah. it will only give my heartburn, heartburn :nonono:

cooked a lovely roast today.... still not eaten anything though. and just done bubble and squeek for someone else who didnt eat at dinnertime :rolleyes:

is it still raining? only i have a dog here who keeps wanting togo out. gets down the road and shakes his head and turns back home again. he's lucky! least he's got a fur coat :)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

Max gust 41mph here at 510pm  and im at the bottom of a hill Posted Image