Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia - Weather Chat >> 1st Feb Onwards

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)

Lucky you

Lated five minutes before slowing to a halt, but it is just starting again and this time it looks better on the radar and I am right in the path!

Posted

It looks like the group of showers near Lowestoft has intensified and got larger. Looks like it cold be heading for SE London/NW Kent?

It looks like the group of showers near Lowestoft has intensified and got larger. Looks like it cold be heading for SE London/NW Kent?

Snowing moderately in Dartford

Posted

Properly snowing now for more than five minutes!!

Big fllakes, between 5-6 on the Murr Scale and still building to the NE of London, hope everyone that needs snow gets a sight of some.

Posted

Some bigger blobs developing in the Thames estuary that might be able to track further south in to Kent/East Sussex.

We shall see!

MM

Posted

Another band forming in South Essex, in a line along the Thames Estuary, plus a strong pulse moving through SW London (also SW'ly) so not all over for those to the South of London by any means.

post-2587-0-79710200-1422941432_thumb.pn

Edited by Sno' problem

Posted

Boom! I take it back. Direct hit by the EA streamer overnight it seems. Gorgeous scenes and still snowing. Can't wait to see my boy's face when he wakes up!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Love a bit of snow

PPN formation around the Norwich area is the one to watch with more right behind and not forgetting break away clusters which are edging into London

great call yamkin

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,Snow & Snow.

Ha ha.... Looked on here b4 looking out my window to see all the comments that people in our region have snow. Checked my weather app and it says its snowing in my town..... So I look out of my window with a big smile on my face and , Drum roll please ............... Nothing!!!!!

So my question is , is there anyone who has had zilch all this cold snap or am I really that unluck? Starting to think even my Neighbour has snow and we live in a semi lol... 😒

Edited by Siberian Xpress

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm sunny Summer days and deep snow in Winter with everything in between

Hurrah! Snowing in New Haw, Surrey. Can't beat waking up to the white stuff. Gorgeous :)

Posted

I think that the showers passing through London will be the last (for me at least) for a while.

Thoroughly worth staying up for (about a cm in total, but that is blooming good here), while many others will wake up to a nice surprise!

Take care all, sweet dreams and enjoy!

Edited by Sno' problem

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Absolutely nothing here, any precipitation which approached here died out before reaching here and then redeveloped when it approached London.

damn

Posted

Nice covering here in the end but looks like the showers coming in off the North Sea are fading as they move in land now so not expecting any more and no doubt in an hour or so I will hear the dreaded dripping sound ;(

Absolutely nothing here, any precipitation which approached here died out before reaching here and then redeveloped when it approached London.

damn

that sucks! Hopefully you will get something during the day/overnight and into tomorrow!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Love a bit of snow

Got a nice dusting here

Looks nice until ppl start venturing to work me included

Then just looks a mess not enough to not thaw unfortunately

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Woken up to a nice covering (well, a cm maybe) and it's snowing gently, so I'm happy.