Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West England - Weather Chat

Thunderbolt_

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

This weather is BLOODY DEPRESSING, ANNOYING, HORRIBLE, NASTY, BORING, CRAP, HORRIBLE, NASTY AND GREY.

Spring in 17 days, FINALLY.

I rate winter 1/10, SHOCKING.

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy weather

I rate winter a 2. Boxing day was good snowfall but since then nothing much.

• Like 1

Posted

Sorry for the lack of posts feel unwell...not a clue what it is wow feel really rough.

Apologies mokidugway fella :(

• Like 2

Posted

Oh dear a woeful gloomy day with low cloud producing the lightest of drizzle with temps suppressed somewhat , max of 5 degrees, it felt raw. Tomorrow will be a carbon copy, Friday a change - the first rain of the month here, its been well over 2 weeks now since we have rain, the last batch of precipitation was snow.

• Like 1

Posted

Sorry for the lack of posts feel unwell...not a clue what it is wow feel really rough.Apologies mokidugway fella :(

Night. Hope you feel better soon x

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Well another depressing grey day here with a high of only 5.6c so it felt very chilly out, currently 4.3c and yes you guessed it... CLOUDY!!!

Edited by *Sub*Zero*
  • Like 2

Posted

Hopefully winter will leave with a sting in its tail although i very much doubt it !!

• Like 1

Posted

I'm actually looking forward to the rain tomorrow night, just for something different.

The past few days have been quite boring.

Posted

Hopefully winter will leave with a sting in its tail although i very much doubt it !!

I hope it does too!! Still plenty of time left for something wintry to materialise though so don't give up hope just yet... March is normally a month of stark contrasts as winter tries to hold on but spring is also trying to put in an appearance - One of my favourite months. 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, warm weather not too hot, floods, storms

Even listening to Smooth Radio is better than boring cloudy weather. :whistling:

Edited by pip22
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunshine and thunderstorms. Mild in winter.

Even listening to Smooth Radio is better than boring cloudy weather. :whistling:

Hey... :shok:! Smooth Radio is great!

But yeah, had five days of endless cloud here. When will the sun finally break through?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, warm weather not too hot, floods, storms

Hey... :shok:! Smooth Radio is great!

But yeah, had five days of endless cloud here. When will the sun finally break through?

I been listening to Smooth today and it is actually turns out quite a good station. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow,snow!! Ooh and sunny,warm days!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts feel unwell...not a clue what it is wow feel really rough.Apologies mokidugway fella :(

Oh dear hope youre alright? Seriously feel better soon.

• Like 1

Posted

Different day same weather yet again! Be glad to see the back of this gloomy high pressure but this looks like it could only be temporary as high pressure looks to reassert itself once more according to some models, hopefully they're wrong!

Posted

One more groundhog day and then tomorrow the weather is actually going to wake from it's sloth-like slumber and actually do something.... a bit of rain and then hopefully that orange globe will make an appearance.... as for winter I'm almost sleep walking into spring with the recent borefest so if anything does have a wintry sting in it's tail, it will be a surprise for me.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Thunderstorms

GREY GREY AND MORE BLOODY GREY!!! Fed up with this winter now, bring on spring. Let's hope next year it's third time lucky with a classic cold spell after the totally crap winter this year and last.

:nonono::angry::wallbash::lazy:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/snow winter, Warm/hot summer, Thunderstorms, Severe Gales

Endless cloud and cold all week :nonono: AWFUL

Posted

Has the winter been that bad?    Ive had a fair few hard frosts, a bit of snow........id say that was an average winter, I mean its no 2010, but for this part of the world a winter with no snow and hardly a fros is not uncommon, so this cant be an awful winter, can it?

Last week or so very very dull though

Posted

Has the winter been that bad?    Ive had a fair few hard frosts, a bit of snow........id say that was an average winter, I mean its no 2010, but for this part of the world a winter with no snow and hardly a fros is not uncommon, so this cant be an awful winter, can it?

Last week or so very very dull though

According to my winter index, it hasn't. I suppose it depends on location.

The misty has lifted and cloud features at least could be seen even a glimpse of the sun