Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West England - Weather Chat

Thunderbolt_

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Can't wait till this high gets pushed out the way!! Gloomy grey days just don't do it for me at all, same weather day and night... :(

Edited by *Sub*Zero*
  • Like 2

Posted

Well that's tea consumed washing up done.

quick look out of the window...nope nothing going on...what a surprise ;)

Can't wait till this high gets pushed out the way!! Gloomy grey days just don't do it for me at all, same weather day and night... :(

need some snow or even a good storm.
  • Like 3

Posted

Well that's tea consumed washing up done.

quick look out of the window...nope nothing going on...what a surprise ;)

need some snow or even a good storm.

Sadly neither look like happening!! 

• Like 1

Posted

Blow torch SW'lys on the ECM tonight!! Just gets better... Hopefully won't verify! 

post-9615-0-50594800-1423593910_thumb.gi

Edited by *Sub*Zero*

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Blow torch SW'lys on the ECM tonight!! Just gets better... Hopefully won't verify! 

attachicon.gifecm1.gif

i know shorts out, will feel warm in Feb, would rather this than low after low 4C rain with hill snow, our normal weather

• Like 1

Posted

i know shorts out, will feel warm in Feb, would rather this than low after low 4C rain with hill snow, our normal weather

Yep suns getting stronger by the day now, I'd still rather take low after low though! As that for me is not boring like the current period of weather...  :wallbash:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

not like i wear shorts, but in a way hope ECM correct with blowtorch, winter is over really now, all I can see for rest of Feb/mar, is Atlantic domination rain and hill snow

Posted

Yep , looking like game over , winter is over for me by the end of February !!!.( usually )....... :)

March 2013.... :D I usually give up all hope by mid-late March! So still plenty of time for something tasty to happen just the models aren't showing anything yet... clinging on to the last bit of hope here but it is only the 10th Feb! Been many a snowy March, lets not forget... :)

Edited by *Sub*Zero*

Posted

Cloudy and 4.3c here, got up to 6.4c this afternoon. 

Posted

March 2013.... :D I usually give up all hope by mid-late March! So still plenty of time for something tasty to happen just the models aren't showing anything yet... clinging on to the last bit of hope here but it is only the 10th Feb! Been many a snowy March, lets not forget... :)

Indeed always a chance of a potent northerly in March or April.. many a mild winter has been followed by a cold spell in spring.

Its only 10 February, just a feeling we will see a wintry end to Feb and start to March with an arctic attack from the NW, with heights backing far to the west, until then very benign but the building blocks to the colder evolution will start next week, with the azores high coming unstuck against a diving trough heading into Europe..

• Like 2

Posted

Bit murky here too, temp not moved for ages. 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow,snow!! Ooh and sunny,warm days!!!

A slight mist as appeared

Oh lol, youve become paranoid with this mist!! Hahaha lol

Well its actually bloody bone chillingly cold here tonight, its been pretty mildish for the last few nights but tonight its really cold

• Like 2

Posted

Oh lol, youve become paranoid with this mist!! Hahaha lol

Well its actually bloody bone chillingly cold here tonight, its been pretty mildish for the last few nights but tonight its really cold

yes paranoid lol

No mist here but it's gone dark .....

as it what a strange time to go dark :p
  • Like 1