Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia - Weather Chat >> 1st March Onwards

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Bits of cloud around, mostly mid-level stuff but otherwise plenty of sunshine to start.

Posted

Up here in the North West of the region we have lots of cloud. I don't mind.

Edited by nicol@

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Nice and sunny down here today. Lovely, wonder how long it will last though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

It is already as warm as yesterday here, looking good potentially to hit the mid twenties. Though there is some low level cloud blowing in from the west now.

NMM temperature prediction

nmmuk-0-13-0.png?17-07

24/25C

Edited by Captain shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Disappointingly cloudy, dull and windy here, though feeling warm-ish at 21C and quite muggy too. Hopefully the clag will clear overnight.

Posted

A rather humid 23C here, cloud seems to be pushing in now. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Disappointing day considering the forecast highs, left the house in a t shirt this morning and quickly regretted it after spending the morning in a windswept field off the M11. Mild out now but windy and 100% overcast all day

• Like 1

Posted

Up to 24C today, London city airport has reached 25C

Posted

Been in a t shirt al day,  some cloud about now, but still nice and warm.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool clear sunny weather all year.

Great start to the day. High wispy cirrus and temperature up to 16C at 08.00. I might even join seaside 60 and throw the windows and doors open this morning! (And no heating this morning!).   :D

The only caveat to an otherwise lovely day ahead is the decaying cold front coming down from the NW. This is arriving slightly earlier than forecasts a day or so back, so it may cloud over in the north of our patch by mid/late afternoon. Then a few outbreaks of light patchy rain moving down, but nowhere near enough for the empty water butts.

The cloud satellite at 07.50 this morning shows the cloud heading our direction. But our Region sticking out nicely at the mo! :good:

attachicon.gifCloud Cover Wed 07.50.jpg

Good man, and I didnt even have to persuade you.

Much muggier today and my eyes giving me hell, with itchyness, the worse day of the year so far.

Roll on sea breezes.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers

I'm not sure what I thought of today! :cc_confused:  

I guess personally I was a little disappointed. The cloud rolled in much quicker (and thicker) than was expected, so the sunshine wasn't so prevalent. This afternoon it looked quite threatening at times and I'm sure I felt a few spots in the breeze (which was, as expected, a tad strong at times). But at least the temperature reached expectations at 24C and it was very enjoyable to stroll down the High Street in jeans and t-shirt and enjoy a few of Southwold's finest refreshment! :smile:

• Like 1

Posted

Ahhh it is humid alright despite a poor start come the mid half it was fabulous and warm it reached 25.9C in the sun.

Posted

Return of the nagging wind today, at least the sun is out though.

Posted

Sunny and warm here, another nice day. Still feels humid to me, thought that was supposed to drop away with last nights cold front.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Lovely day out there! Blue skies with a bit of cirrus, yesterday's vile howling wind has moderated and it feels pretty warm, even though it's only 19C. Nice.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Still quite windy here near Bedford, plenty of sunshine but chilly enough in the wind when it clouds over

Posted

The wind is very moderated here as the north downs always dilute NW'lys, so it has felt quite warm all day with not much cloud about. Lovely summers day and not to warm. It's still feeling humid though. 20.7 high.

Posted

Well 20C here with good sunny spells so overall a pretty decent day. Better than predicted at least.

Posted

A sunny start here contrary to every forecast going, though whether it lasts is another question.

Posted

Sunny start here with plenty of blue sky and some cirrus. Quite mild at 14C. Nice again, well knock me down with a feather lol....charts offering some hope of rain at least, quite unclear as to how much. No complete washout shiwn though and possiblly getting warmer.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow,thunder,tornados

Beautiful morning here and hopefully another fantastic day to come,have a good un peeps and take care all

Posted

Overcast in Milton Keynes, but the temp isn't that far behind those of you in the sun.