Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Spring 2023 - Moans, Ramps & Chat

reef

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Unseasonably cold weather (at all times of year), wind, and thunderstorms.

Wall-to-wall sunshine all day here.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.
7 hours ago, Howie said:

Bullsh*t really, again the only place in the whole country under a blanket of thickening cloud, with these stupid chilly north easterly.... I hope the models are right for next week and the north easterly dies a terrible death...

Could contain: Land, Nature, Outdoors, Sea, Water, Shoreline, Coast, Peninsula

As you can see from that image, it was fine in this part of the se again. Just that chilly breeze, but it made it comfortable to do my hedge 

• Like 1

Posted
1 hour ago, alexisj9 said:

As you can see from that image, it was fine in this part of the se again. Just that chilly breeze, but it made it comfortable to do my hedge 

I just hope it doesn't actually rain next weekend, we've been suffering with this chilly bs for weeks and when it finally decides to warm up properly it will come with bloody rain 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.

Wish it would turn unsettled, so many hedgehogs arriving at rescues severely  dehydrated & starving the ground is baked & rock hard preventing them from foraging for a lot of what they eat :(

We're supposed to be a nation of animal lovers but I don't think the majority of people even think about leaving shallow bowls of water out in both front & back gardens for wildlife in long dry spells like we're currently experiencing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, cold, cold and errrr......cold. I am, unashamedly, a cold fan.
1 hour ago, Smartie said:

Wish it would turn unsettled, so many hedgehogs arriving at rescues severely  dehydrated & starving the ground is baked & rock hard preventing them from foraging for a lot of what they eat 😞

We're supposed to be a nation of animal lovers but I don't think the majority of people even think about leaving shallow bowls of water out in both front & back gardens for wildlife in long dry spells like we're currently experiencing. 

Good post. I have three extra large shallow plant pot water holders in my garden and filled every day. The birds love them.

• Like 1

Bit of SUP in Poole Harbour this afternoon. 

Spectacular 

80374D50-779E-43D2-AE4C-16064C6303B0.thumb.jpeg.288641c826c82c2bee5ce5515ceb6106.jpeg

Have to say, just been in the water albeit on the shallow part of the harbour and it’s ridiculously warm for early June. By a mile the warmest I’ve ever felt it at this time of year! 

Edited by Alderc

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal Disparity: Cold and Snowy Winters, Sunny and Warm Summers.
44 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

I've switched my heating on🙈

13.5c, London, midday, June.

Yep...this thread isn't dead yet. Far from it.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm spring days and summer thunderstorms

Another fine early summers day, the cloud and storms stayed to the west and north west. Clear blue skies and very warm , lets hope more of the same tomorrow. We have not had any rain now since the first week of May.

• 4 months later...