Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports 27th Dec 2005

Posted

In Garstang Lancashire today, seems to nbe a frost day.. sunny with still frost on roofs,

we also had snow flurries, but nothing seems to be forthcoming from the trough of bowland..

.. drat..

Last year we were in Kent and it snowed here, this year we're in Lancashire and Kent is getting it ..

Posted

Had some snow here just over an hour ago. It did settle but has melted now the sun has come out. stilll on the roofs and the cars mind, and looks like we will more this afternoon. I'll let you all know

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Mixed winters and springs, thundery summers and meditteranean autumns

Mostly bright. A moderate snow shower at around 11 am producing a dusting, and a recent light one.

Posted

Just looked out the front door, strong NE wind and the first few flakes are starting to fall.

'And there shall be much rejoicing and lampost watching throughout the land'

Edited by frogesque

Posted

Frequent snow flurries since about 11am, smallish flakes though, not likely to amount to much.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Heavy snow falling at last! Now settling everywhere with a thick covering. Real snow at last!

Posted

Heavy snow has been falling here for approx the last hour! Getting some decent accumulation now and its looking very grey and dark. Temperatures also dropping off nicely now.

Posted

Started snowing again here in Brum, lightish flakes, looks too wet on the ground to settle now after the melt from this mornings snow. Radar doesn't look too bad, we need heavier snow showers into the evening I think for any reasonable prospects of settling snow now.

Posted

Just had to open my big mouth didn't I - the suns back out, although there is a mass of dark cloud approaching from the e/ne at the moment, I sense some more snow!!!!

Posted

Another brief snow shower here about 30 minutes ago didn't settle though. Grey skies on the horizon now so looks like more on the way

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Several moderate snow showers in the past hour, about 1.5cm lying. Temperature varying between -0.5c and 0.7c.

T.M

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - snow

we're not supposed to get any snow here but we have had a brief flurry and the mountains look as though they are getting more. maybe we will have white tops by morning

Edited by Red Raven

Posted

4th snow shower today with a mixture of hail and snow-pellets. The shower arrived at 1.45pm, it hailed pretty hard for a few minutes and then snowed on top of that leaving a very thin cover. But at least it has settled.

Posted

Light snow here now! wasn't expecting this! :o

Quite a bit of cloud about, so we may get a bit more yet!

Posted

Hi all

A bit late but we had a snow flurry at 9:45 this morning in Uxbrdige leaving a dusting on the floor but nothing else since, coluds coming from the northwest - anythin happening in Watford?

Mike

Posted

the snow showers are too short too have an affect and its too warm for it to stay just hope when it goes dark we get loads of snow showers and they accumalate.

we have had few looking too my east theres one about 20 mins away i would say just before it starts to get dark.