Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm reports 11/09 - 15/09

Paul

Posted
  • Location: Crayford the no interesting weather zone of Kent, (20m asl)
  • Location: Crayford the no interesting weather zone of Kent, (20m asl)

last night at around half 1 very heavy rain with thunder n lightning, some of the strikes landing quite near, one flash of lightning was so bright and was instantly followed by a loud "Crack" :unsure:

More for tonight they say :p

Posted
  • Location: Saltdean,Nr Brighton,East Sussex,Hither Green,SE London.

1700,thunderstorm,some nice fork lightning,and a few overhead cracks of thunder,moderate thundery rain,occly heavy :unsure:

Posted
I will definitely second Sunnijims post - as I am only a mile or two away from him.

Tamara

Hi Tamara,the worst of it moved in a little to the East of Hastings,A place called Fairlight had overhead thunder for 10 minutes,thundery rain now and some thunder rumbling mid channel

Posted

Just had a bright flash of lightning and thunder that rumbled on for a very long time. Also raining a fair bit!

Callie :unsure:

Edited by Callie

Posted

Had a big crack of thunder at 5pm just as I stepped outside at work and a few more rumbles after. Couldn't see if there was any lightning as I was shut away indoors but not long after we had the most torrential rain for a good 15 minutes.

Posted

pourimg down with rain with big thunder going off now here in suffolk :unsure:

Posted

Quite a few different storms seem to be around my area at the moment. Ones just passing over head, but there are other more distant rumbles and flashes around too

Posted

HUGE amounts of rain - VERY HEAVY lots of thunder and lightening , been like this for around 40 mins now... and to top it all my conservatory roof is now leaking !!! :o

Posted

:o overhead storm at 2000,much fork lightning and torrential rain

Posted

OOO huge amounts of pretty much non-stop lightening now! Still chucking it downand roof still leaking..using 3 pans now instead of 2 :o

Posted
OOO huge amounts of pretty much non-stop lightening now! Still chucking it downand roof still leaking..using 3 pans now instead of 2 :o

My road is pretty flooded just a mile down the road from you honey. Really is non-stop lightning. One of the best storms in years!

Posted

Can still see lighning off in the distance to the North EastiDoh a dumb swear filter got the better of me The storm did get rather intense around 1915hrs so much so we lost Sky for about ten minutes and then the lights started to flicker but luckily never lost full power.

Callie :o

Posted

Whoa, had one bang about 10 mins ago, must have been real close - shook the whole damn house. Had to rush down to comfort the dog, poor thing must have nearly had a heart attack!!

Posted
Whoa, had one bang about 10 mins ago, must have been real close - shook the whole damn house. Had to rush down to comfort the dog, poor thing must have nearly had a heart attack!!

lol, I nearly had a heart attack with one of those 'ole bangs! :o Yeah a great night for T.storms here, managed to catch some on camera and although the quality wasnt great it will be worth watching again :o

WBSH