Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow reports 04/02/07 onwards

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Yeah! It started snowing here about 20 minutes ago, lovely dry stuff too, not the rain/sleet/slushy stuff as forecast. Coming down really quite fast but not huge flakes. Long may it continue.....everything crossed.

Posted

We've got a light dusting here in Ferndale. It's pretty light stuff coming down at the moment, but the wind is up, so cars are getting covered. It's not coming down thick enough to stick on the roads and pavements though.

Posted
After several hours light sleet, it is now snowing fairly heavily down here on Llanelli beach sea front.

Has dropped from 4c to 2.1c in an hour.

Nothing but rain here 30 miles south twix Glastonbury and Yeovil

Posted

Snow is pretty hevy here at the moment. It's now sticking to every surface and has given a half centimeter dusting in a few minutes. If this rate were sustained, i wouldn't like to put a depth to it by morning.

I should also add that it's now turned to powdery snow - and I guess now that it has snow to land on instead of the pavement that's not going to matter.

Edited by crimsone

Posted
Getting heavier............get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :wacko: starting to stick to cars and pavements!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here of course...

And big flakes right now...!!!!

Leon :wacko:

Posted

Very heavy snow here about an inch on the floor already after about 30mins of rainfall this is amazing. The snow is even starting to drift with it being at least 15cm in drifts

Posted

Still very fine, powdery stuff coming down, but the road is well covered now. Up to almost an inch that's settled. If it gets really heavy I wouldn't like to say how deep it will get either. Glad I'm not in work in the morning!

Edited by ftolad

Posted

Looking good ere.I dont think we seen the heavy stuff yet though.I mean this just seems like heavy sleet blowing about in the wind.The Big flakes due soon perhaps lol

Posted

Lets have another Bristol person join in. Snow here in Long Ashton, light snow, slightly sticking to cars and some places on the pavement.

Temp was 2.8 at 23:00 now 1.7

Tim

Posted
Is it blizzard conditions in Wales?? It certainly is here

There's a lightish breeze, and because the snow is so light and powdery it's coming down at quite an angle, but not thick enough to really be a blizzard yet. It's tailed off a bit now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Still snowing steadily here, small grainy flakes though. Coming down quite fast at times with a strong wind.