Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

How close this year?

Gray-Wolf

Posted
Damn that virus is a right sunuva isn't it? Proof that it is amongst our wild bird population though many have expected such for a while now.

Aye...and I bet it will do quite well given our milder winters.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy
For Gods sake, don't tell GW :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7181384.stm

:lol:

LOL!

Either you pretend you don't care (and keep a sneaky eye open......well done you) or I'm 'sensitising' some folk (well done me!!!).

We never got a definative source from the 'Turkey saga' and ,seeing as their units were by a wetlands, you have to wonder.....

It would be an awful shame if poor farming practices were bringing the horrid thing to our shores and not migrant birds.

Ho Hum, lets keep our 'news eye' open and see if there is more to come.

The 'Chinese two' seem to have been limited human2Human the Chinese news agency said today..........now do I trust them????

The 'Voodoo folk' had their special day earlier in the week spraying chicken blood on all and sundry.........they say their gods will protect them............

Posted
It would be an awful shame if poor farming practices were bringing the horrid thing to our shores and not migrant birds.

And it would be an awful shame if we got hit by a meteor before H-thingy could kill us. I mean, all that worrying for nothing; how annoying.

Posted
I bet they said that in 1918.

I bet they said "flu.....bah, I'm tougher than that" anyhow it's the birdies most at risk, flighted or otherwise.......

I bet they said "flu.....bah, I'm tougher than that" anyhow it's the birdies most at risk, flighted or otherwise.......

One was under the misguided belief that you were

all far too pre-occupied with things that are of no importance -P. Collinson CBE

Posted
One was under the misguided belief that you were

all far too pre-occupied with things that are of no importance -P. Collinson CBE

Sooooo much more preferable than engaging in 'real life' don'tcha think?

Posted

Number 95 in Idonesia, that's 95 out of 118......their batting average keeps rising. They have another teen girl on a respirator too.

India has seen 20,000 chickens die in Kolkata triggering fears of an outbreak of H5N1 there (remember the human2human over the border before chrimbo?).

WHO says we are in the most dangerous period of the year for cold/flu transmission.

Posted

There's nothing like asccurate reporting..........and that's nothing like accurate rep........

Something about difference, an elbow and a bum.........and knowing......

Posted
Fear-monger.

You're no better than our bloody government.

yes i am, i,ve never lost the personal data of millions of people,and i have,nt invaded anybody because they had loads of WMD......NOT

and its not fearmongering its just that BBC said this during the week

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7184569.stm

what are you netweathers personal therapist,you might not be aware that there are a lot crap things beginning to take shape

but i am,and i just like to keep tabs on things that just might possibly kill me

Posted
yes i am, i,ve never lost the personal data of millions of people,and i have,nt invaded anybody because they had loads of WMD......NOT

and its not fearmongering its just that BBC said this during the week

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7184569.stm

what are you netweathers personal therapist,you might not be aware that there are a lot crap things beginning to take shape

but i am,and i just like to keep tabs on things that just might possibly kill me

I am more likely to die crossing the road than getting killed by a runny-nosed swan.

Posted
I am more likely to die crossing the road than getting killed by a runny-nosed swan.

lol nice one PP

thats why you should look left and right before crossing the road,and perhaps i am looking left and right for the snotty nosed swans

Posted
lol nice one PP

thats why you should look left and right before crossing the road,and perhaps i am looking left and right for the snotty nosed swans

:cray:

All I can say blackdown...is that we are all going to die one day. That is of course no excuse to just be hedonistic and not care about things; because our children have to inherit our world. We just have to accept that death is inevitable.

Like sex and taxes I suppose.

:)

All I can say blackdown...is that we are all going to die one day. That is of course no excuse to just be hedonistic and not care about things; because our children have to inherit our world. We just have to accept that death is inevitable.

Like sex and taxes I suppose.

I expect the former costs you more :)