Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Reports, Early April 2008

Posted
Well woke up to a smattering of snow cover, think it may have snowed heavily overnight, but the ground was quite wet, so probably struggled to settle. Temp is currently 0.6oC. Lying snow level seems to be almost 300 metres, so I should count myself lucky!

Couple of cm's of unforecast snow here from the odd shrs of the N sea, light powdery in nature surprisingly for so late in the year. Sunny spell mod Easterly breeze. Looks like there has been a good fall of snow for North Midlands/M62 zone.

Min -1.4C

Edited by Tucco

Posted
Even reached over here, with it snowing when I fell off the sofa at 2am this morning.

Nice to see the shrs got as far west as you. Perhaps some more snow N Pennines later on today.

Mark

Teesdale,Co Durham

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

5cm of snow earlier this morning, it's thawing now but there's still a 3cm cover.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Lots of snow, lots of hot sun

About a cm of snow still on the ground but thawing a bit, some snow grains still blowing around in the wind, just lovely for mid-April !!!!

Posted

Just got in from work but would like to report before i left for work at 05:00am there was a very suprising cover of snow over an inch infact...... hope this was winters last visit .

Posted

Had a bit of wet snow/sleet when i woke up just before 6am today, none settled as there too much rain mixed in and it died out fast.