Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: London, Se England & E Anglia

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
Ok....whoever took my snow will they please bring it back!!

I know how you feel unless you get snow i won't :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Cold Winters & Warm Dry Summers

Yesssss, got a huge pink area just arrived, it's chucking it down and in a few mins got 1cm already!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep untouched powdery snow and red hot beaches sipping cocktails

Can anyone post a link to a radar that I can watch for the next 24 hours, just looked on BBC website and they have it that right now it is raining - idiots, although from 9pm onwards it changes to white white and then more white for tomorrow. Thanks x

Posted
  • Location: Bishop's Stortford in England and Klingenmünster in Germany
  • Location: Bishop's Stortford in England and Klingenmünster in Germany

Bishop's Stortford still snowless. Fair amount of snow now moving NNW from Luxemburg into Belgium ca. 5 hrs away at current rate of travel. Interesting that most of the showers that the SE (except here) are having appear to be forming just offshore.

http://www.meteox.com/gmap.aspx?zoom=6&amp...lon=5.888671875

Posted

lovely orange sky all around, larger flakes now still very windy, almost horizontal snowing lol

Posted
Covering getting deeper and still snowing, Luverly Orange Sky, It is absolutely Full of it.

I'm not going to Work Tomorrow, I'm Not going to work tomorrow - Ner Ner Ner Ner Nah :D

Paul, what parts of essex, NE london will benefit from the streamer? ty. Regards David. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms
chucking it down here - powder snow still, very windy too

Excellent that means more on the way for me :)

Posted

The only good thing Paul is if a strong streamer does set-up I'm close enough to the thames to probably at least get some snow from it given the strong instablity that is developing in the next 6hrs...but obviously won't be even close to what you guys are going to get in the next 18hrs or so.

Posted

Just a quick note to point out that not all of essex is enjoying this. NE essex here, close to suffolk border, barely any snow here, only a few flakes for well over an hour and very little on the radar.

The joy of showers. I assume that we will get little overnight around here, so we will all drive to work, then have real problems getting home later. Typical, LOL!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
i am now panicking that we've had our snow....are we still inline for heavy snow tomorrow?...i don't want to go to work!!

I could be wrong but i feel we will only get light snow now , the wind direction is wrong for us... It is going through the estuary

Posted

Another lurker spured on by frustration

Maybe I am too far west, north or south. It seems to be chucking it down all around but not here in the queen of the suburbs!

Posted
Paul, what parts of essex, NE london will benefit from the streamer? ty. Regards David. :)

David you are on the Cusp but should be allright from this Set-Up, Generally these filter through the 3 Estuaries in Essex, The Crouch, The Roach and the one further Up by Colchester and track WSW, Northern Limit would be Herts, Southern The South Downs and S London etc

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms
Just a quick note to point out that not all of essex is enjoying this. NE essex here, close to suffolk border, barely any snow here, only a few flakes for well over an hour and very little on the radar.

The joy of showers. I assume that we will get little overnight around here, so we will all drive to work, then have real problems getting home later. Typical, LOL!

none hear in west essex atm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!

Really? Here in Ipswich, near Suffolk border we have had snow on and off all afternoon and a nice little covering. Would have thought NE Essex was getting the same :S

Posted

I booked a day off tomorrow - typical it looks like we're going to get a pasting and probably wouldn't be able to get there anyway as we are based in the middle of nowhere!

Posted
David you are on the Cusp but should be allright from this Set-Up, Generally these filter through the 3 Estuaries in Essex, The Crouch, The Roach and the one further Up by Colchester and track WSW, Northern Limit would be Herts, Southern The South Downs and S London etc

Thanks paul, good luck :)