Hot?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: North West England

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms
+3.2C and Light Sleet here :doh:

Well if you're seeing sleet then erm...maybe urban heat island effect? You really need to move :huh:

Posted
are ya getting much angela.up in the snowless wasteland that is carlisle we have full cloud cover but no ppn at all yet.surelt we cant miss it again lol.

is coming down pretty heavy,the ground is starting to turn white ,am sure it wont be long to it reaches u :w00t:

Me too thats a worrying forecast to be honest.I'd rather we got nothing than a snow to rain jobby to be honest that would just melt my partial snowcover from last monday. :w00t:

You will be fine with the extra altitude, should get a good covering of a couple of inches.

Down here on the low ground it's started a bit sleety snow in Warrington, melting instantly on contact with all surfaces at the moment.

Posted

Stoped here now, looks like thats all i'll be getting, nice big hole appeared in the precipitation to my west on the radar :w00t: Further precipitation just west of Angelsy but by the time that gets here it'll probably be rain. Anyway nice to see the snow while it lasted. Good luck to everyone else. :cold:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Sun ,Snow and Cold

Lt wet snow ,not looking likely to stick

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms

I think the time of day has not helped us at all.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/snowy. Summer: Warm/gentle breeze. Anytime: thunderstorms/gales.

Same old same old :p:p . There's always next time.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storms, Thunder, Heatwaves.

Light snow finally in Kendal, but not sticking. We too need the temp to fall back a bit. Fingers crossed for this evening and overnight, but can't see this lasting long. Good luck everyone.