Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

Snow Watch London, Se England & E Anglia

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!
1c here and light snow, nothing spectaular

Only gonna be light for now, heavier stuff still way west :lol: Thats to come later...but having snow now is a good sign for ya :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)

Raining right now, but not expecting anything here, maybe a few miles north, but temp is still 5ºc here.

Edited by Sno' problem

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave
Only gonna be light for now, heavier stuff still way west :) Thats to come later...but having snow now is a good sign for ya :)

North Oxfordshire this time has been blessed with event after event :)

I havent even bothered yet to go out and re build my snowman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!
Absolutely nothing here in Norwich, been a nice day, sunny and warm-ish. Cloud building but still bright. When will we get any decent snow? So many parts of the east have had nowt or very little so far this year.

PPN still out west, be patient! :) Check out radar, initially light, but then heavy ppn is moving in now, should start falling this evening/overnight and I would suggest Norwich is sufficiently far enough North to see snow falling, hopefully a good covering too!

Nothing to what MIGHT fall monday night though, as long as our region is on the right side of marginal..all to play for imo altho others probably disagree. Tonight much more certain imo with places further south and west seeing snow already...heaviest snow still in wales so a long way to come asyet :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

My radar says snow in quarter of an hour, the pink's just about got here, it'll be light, but enough to cover the slushy melt as there's a lot of it.

Uppers –6° C, dewpoint's –1° C and the temperature's around 2.7 ° C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow
rain slighty heavier, temp falling quite fast now at 4.3

Nothing here yet...would expect it to be rain when it does arrive

Posted
PPN still out west, be patient! :lol: Check out radar, initially light, but then heavy ppn is moving in now, should start falling this evening/overnight and I would suggest Norwich is sufficiently far enough North to see snow falling, hopefully a good covering too!

Nothing to what MIGHT fall monday night though, as long as our region is on the right side of marginal..all to play for imo altho others probably disagree. Tonight much more certain imo with places further south and west seeing snow already...heaviest snow still in wales so a long way to come asyet :D

Yes, I admit I was surpised to see the METO warnings for Norfolk (amber too!) for Monday and Tuesday. Fingers, toes and everything crossed for that to come off....

Posted
Sorry to repeat my post, but didn't type it probably first time round, and am dying to know what more knowledgeable people than me think about my chances. :D:D :lol:

You could well have a chance but i'm not really an expert.

Posted

Actually Saints weather reports will be quite interesting for us further East and a little further North. Sawbo quite close to Bishops Stortford

You could well have a chance but i'm not really an expert.

Posted
Actually Saints weather reports will be quite interesting for us further East and a little further North. Sawbo quite close to Bishops Stortford

We did just have light sleet wich turned more increasingly to snow but has now stopped.

Posted

the southern parts of st albans only drizzle so very localised at the moment. now 2.9c. i think there is some snow in harpenden at 3c. unless the precip gets its act in order, dont expect too much from this down here. if it does intensify then we could get some cover later.

Posted
the southern parts of st albans only drizzle so very localised at the moment. now 2.9c. i think there is some snow in harpenden at 3c. unless the precip gets its act in order, dont expect too much from this down here. if it does intensify then we could get some cover later.

I live very close to the city centre and we just had sleet which turned more to snow!

Posted
My radar says snow in quarter of an hour, the pink's just about got here, it'll be light, but enough to cover the slushy melt as there's a lot of it.

Uppers –6° C, dewpoint's –1° C and the temperature's around 2.7 ° C.

sorry but cant see that at all

Posted

In West Cambs, I've been under the pink for the past half an hour, but just getting some light sleet at the moment

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)

The latest NW radar has just turned green (sleet) all over the South East, with snow on it's northern edge...Wasn't expecting that to happen (not that you can always trust it's accuracy)

Edited by Sno' problem

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

Light sleet here in Alconbury cambs