Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch London, Se England & E Anglia

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!
SNOWINGS HEAVY IN LOOTONS. SETTLINGS ON GROUNDS FAT FLUFFY FLAKIES YIPSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My, My havent seen you post in a while ENJOY!! :drunk:

Posted

its been a great winter, although every snow event has been unpredictable, like its snowing in Luton, but further east as its heading in, such has Haverhill its rain. Weird weather. Im not expecting anything tonight, would love a couple of inches of snow

Posted

I am sorry to be a pain, but would anyone please be able to answer my post on the previous page? Are we in for a pasting tonight, as I thought the bad weather was not due until Tuesday morning.

Posted
mate, im a police officer, it does sound bad, don't be a freak on a public forum, In public views like english snow, and enough polish may get you arrested

That sums up the police force in this country quite well :drunk:

Posted

yuk yuk yuk yuk! A thoroughly cold and unpleasant mix of rain, sleet and snow here in Borehamwood.

Very jealous of the reports of snow from St Albans and Kimpton... perhaps I should move a little further north...!

Posted
I am sorry to be a pain, but would anyone please be able to answer my post on the previous page? Are we in for a pasting tonight, as I thought the bad weather was not due until Tuesday morning.

Don't get your hopes up, it'll be 5cm of wet snow at most.

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

storm trackers me is will blows lootons snows to ipsywichsy 4 tha youhoooo!!!! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow
mate, im a police officer, it does sound bad, don't be a freak on a public forum, In public views like english snow, and enough polish may get you arrested

Then don't bring your work to the forum. It was a play on words and nothing more. You'd have to be on some kind of incentive for spotting racism to think it was anything but. The worse thing anyone's called anything on here, apart from insinuating someone's guilty of being a racist, is a "freak".

Guess who's been guilty on both accounts. Now, leave your job out of the forum, lighten up and enjoy or moan at what's coming

Posted
Light rain in Haverhill.......

Definately no snow here! Someone's been on the juice.............. :cold:

Seasons

3.2C DP 1.0C and belting it down,sleet in heavier bursts,im sure there is some sort of conspiracy going on down here,perhaps it something to do with that laser testing at Fort Halstead,ive heard the rumors :D

Posted
Don't get your hopes up, it'll be 5cm of wet snow at most.

Just for once I really don't want any snow. Because of travelling to Slough. I'm really scared of being stuck there.

If only the weather would come to order.

Thanks for answering though Tommy

Posted

Thats scary,to take your opinions to there logical conclusion we end up with people in brown shirts wearing swastikas

Posted

yep the police service nowadays in this country are the best tbh, thanks. And no i dont work in a village. Back to pressing issues. ILS, What are your chances from your professional point of view

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow - I'm an 80 year old kid at heart!
That sums up the police force in this country quite well :cold:

As the person who first mentioned polish (as in cars) can we now draw a line under this.

My son has just got engaged to a lovely young lady from....... you've guessed it!..... true!

Edited by bbtablet

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

rain, sleet and a few snow flakes falling here atm

temp 2.1c , dewpoints 0c

Edited by john mac

Posted
  • Location: Buntingford, North East Hertfordshire (120m asl) and Enfield, London (20m asl)
  • Location: Buntingford, North East Hertfordshire (120m asl) and Enfield, London (20m asl)

Can confirm it is now snowing heavily in Buntingford, East Herts. :cold:

Edited by North Londoner

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!

Well from what I had seen further west suggested we were just north enough to be on the right side of marginal. Certainly north suffolk and norfolk will see snow from this, like cambridgeshire already is...

If its light rain in Haverhill then we are the same latitude, that doesnt sound good HOWEVER temps continue to fall and we still have low dewpoints, I would have rated us a very good chance of snow, had there not been that report. Still places further west and south than Haverhill have reported snow, so my guess is maybe its because this ppn is still light.

When the heavier stuff moves here, as it is continuing to do so, Im hoping that report turns to light snow, then heavy snow.

Eyes on radar and reports it seems :cold:

Some very heavy echoes on radar and all heading for us here....!

Edited by i luv snow

Posted

I'm sorry, I just see alot of polish getting a bad press. A little tetchy that's all. I'm not going to moan about getting snow or not. I want the warm weather now tbh. Had enough of the cold.

Posted

Snow is settling on the paths and roads. It's definitely settling on the seven inches of snow we still have on the grass. Hubby swept the remaining snow off the driveway this afternoon. Every time he does this we get more snow. I'm going to superglue the broom to his hand tonight! :cold:

Posted
Snow is settling on the paths and roads. It's definitely settling on the seven inches of snow we still have on the grass. Hubby swept the remaining snow off the driveway this afternoon. Every time he does this we get more snow. I'm going to superglue the broom to his hand tonight! :oops:

Can you ask him to come over here with his broom please? :) There's no snow to sweep off my drive but he may be a snow magnet so it may follow him here so I can have some!!