Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West England Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Anyone in somerset got snow yet? ppn has edged abit closer i see.

current temperature -2.7c cold.gif

Posted

I hope your right. i am not sure i trust the current radar to be honest. the fuzzy ppn to the west of the main activity is very suspect and as no one in somerset can verify snow i am inclined to say it doesnt exist....

wallbash.gifwallbash.gif

Posted

The way this ppn is moving i cannot see us getting much at all in somerset/bristol. maybe south somerset at a push but not here. cray.gif

Posted

I am allegedly under that leading band of precipitation right now and there is nothing happening quite frankly - now it seems to be breaking up as well unfortunately. I personally don't believe it exists. If things change here then of course i'll let you all know as soon as it happens.

Fiona

Posted

I am allegedly under that leading band of precipitation right now and there is nothing happening quite frankly - now it seems to be breaking up as well unfortunately. I personally don't believe it exists. If things change here then of course i'll let you all know as soon as it happens.

Fiona

Theres meant to be snow here? im in potterne, by devizes nothin to report....

Posted

sn10 5nn any snow close? i gota be up by 5 work at 6 but i want to see some before i go to bed, thanks guys and gals,

i wouldnt take the gamble mate.....very light stuff not far away....

not worth being dead beat for work

Posted

Fiona

interesting.......maybe its very light in a few places and scattered there at present....

Also TEITS mentioned a few showers were coming out from now where on radar just a thought

Posted

Theres meant to be snow here? im in potterne, by devizes nothin to report....

According to the NW Extra radar the snow should be over us now but keeps disappearing! LOL Maybe we can take it in turns to do the lampost watching because that is what I am now resorting to!

Fiona

Posted

East dorset mey see some snow soon.

Being right on the Dorset/Hampshire border (more or less, a mile to the Dorset side), it's looking pretty still here. I notice that there's been some starting to come down in Southampton, so not far. BBC Radio Solent are pretty much just broadcasting all the road closures constantly and snow based disruption.

Posted

here you go .

Thanks and 2bh im not assed already gona have a hangover in the mornin and if it snows and settles atoll, Im going to ring in sayin i cant get and say the country roads are blocked :) its good to live in a little village haha

According to the NW Extra radar the snow should be over us now but keeps disappearing! LOL Maybe we can take it in turns to do the lampost watching because that is what I am now resorting to!

Fiona

Jst gone out out no snow, goin to go for a walk soon il report then, il come on of me iphone