Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ufos - What's Out There?

ZONE 51

Posted

It looks like a peculiar vapour trail, to me...

Possibly visually overenhanced because of the first rays of light over the horizon.

Looks like video taken at dawn?

Posted

I still can't get my head around this video shot 2 years ago in China.

I think this was found to be a rocket/missile launch? You can see the exhaust spread out (allowing for to odd viewing angle) as the atmosphere thins as the rocket gains height?

Posted

I think this was found to be a rocket/missile launch? You can see the exhaust spread out (allowing for to odd viewing angle) as the atmosphere thins as the rocket gains height?

Aye. Not seen that one before, but I would say it was definitely a rocket or missile launch.

• 1 month later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Thought someone might find this interesting

http://edition.cnn.c...-in-denver.kdvr

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

The Chinese government was asked whether it was a missile but declined that it was, I'll try and find some proof of that.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

^ Strange how they say the orbs appear to come and go from a residential area! They live amongst us!

It's also strange how they seem to only appear of digital camcorders?

Posted

It's also strange how they seem to only appear of digital camcorders?

Probably so because you can slow the film down, ( these things can't be seen by the naked eye ) , whilst keeping the integrity of the image intact.

Edited by Styx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

Flies/Insects flying close to the camera maybe?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: ALL WEATHER, NOT THE PETTY POLITICS OF MODS IN THIS SITE

My take on this whole subject for what its worth:

Firstly, If I may be so bold as to say so, I count myself as an exceptionally keen observer. I know this because nobody I know has ever spent the amount of time that I have observing the sky in daytime, dusk and night under all conditions. Very little if anything I have seen ever is not easilly explainable. Almost every one of my strangest sightings that have had me dumbfounded I have usually worked out and explained inside ten minutes of careful consideration.

I have spent decades looking at most of all the evidence from other sources out there and I have concluded the following:

99.9% of all cases are either easilly explained phenomena, hoaxes or just plain garbage IMHO.

However, there is a tiny proportion of qualified sightings, experiences, encounters or whatever you want to call them which have been documented, corroborated and confirmed. Within this tiny percentage of cases one can be in no doubt that they did take place and that it doesnt matter how much time one spends on them there is no explanation other than there is something else out there going on which we cant explain.

In my lifetime I have only whitnessed two such events, one in the daytime and one in the evening which I just cant explain away.

i have my own thoughts, understandings now about what I think is taking place and I am now very comfortable with what I have worked out for myself. I am pretty sure that if any reasonably inteligent person questioning person spends enough time and effort on the subject that over the years they too will find the evidence and peice it all together for themselves. But it takes an awful long time and most people simply dont have the time, conviction or energies for it.

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Hi Village..

Do you wish to share your thoughts and understandings, about what you think is taking place ?

Or do we have to get there ourselves ?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: ALL WEATHER, NOT THE PETTY POLITICS OF MODS IN THIS SITE

Hi PM,

i would love to divulge what I have peiced together, however, I will only do this in person. There is no conspiracy, but you have to understand that its a huge subject and it involves almost all persuations of science to take on board. If you PM me I can give you pointers as to what to study that will lead you to what I have found out. The answers are there to find out. It just needs a huge amount of time and dedication.

I personally do feel that for anyone to understand they need to have done the reading and study and going places themselves to grasp the magnitude and the reasoning behind why things are the way they are and why there is no possible way in which it can be spelled out by ayone in a simple statement, brief or release etc.

I have been in the very slow process of puting together a book for the last 15 years. Again its a huge undertaking, but I know I have found the answers to many things and the reasons why there is no conspiracy and it cant simply be told.

The only thing I will say to you on here in public is that if one wants the truth then one has to pay more attention to what is not done, not said, not given. There is a reason for everything.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Strange substance from crashed UFO blamed for millions of dead fish off okinawa.

http://inothernewz.c...sh-off-okinawa/

Earlier news...

Japanese goverment official confirms partial recovery of crashed UFO

http://inothernewz.c...of-crashed-ufo/

Japanese navy releases first photo of downed UFO.

http://inothernewz.c...ast-of-okinawa/

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Ice and Sunshine

Not sure if this has been posted already, but this makes an interesting read. http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_14_1_haines.pdf

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Ice and Sunshine

Strange substance from crashed UFO blamed for millions of dead fish off okinawa.

Earlier news...

The last link from that goes to a missing page. Oh the photo is from google earth..

Edited by Balls Of Snow

Posted

Has anyone else seen moving lights in the night sky? I saw five of them last night in Melbourne, like fairly bright stars but moving about randomly and with variable speed. I took a video but some of it's quite hard to see and it's taking an age to upload to YouTube. It lasted for at least 5-10 minutes before I went to get a curry - they were gone when I went back out about half an hour or so later.

Earlier news...

Is that a joke site, apparently a Whitehouse official also confirmed in August the Earth would be destroyed by an asteroid the size of Texas on Dec 21 2012

http://inothernewz.c...cember-21-2012/

“No one outside of the President’s inner circle knows about this but I believe the American public and the rest of the world have a right to know,†said the source, who spoke to Inothernewz.com on the condition that his or her identity would remain a secret. “The end of days is near and there’s nothing we can do about it. It’s going to wipe out the entire world.â€

The source said the White House has dubbed the asteroid as “Armageddon 122112″ and have been watching the 1998 Bruce Willis movie over and over again to gain clues as to how to stop the monster from killing everyone on the planet.

“The President’s advisors are contemplating reaching out to Bruce and his team of drillers in order to save the planet,†said the source. “They did a fantastic job back in 1998 on the movie so why not in real life? They have the experience and the director, Michael Bay, would be leading this project with the President’s blessing.â€

Inothernewz.com reached out to Bruce Willis’s agent who said the actor was vacationing in Fiji this month and would be unavailable to save the world until September at the earliest.

Well it gave me a laugh!

Those 'orbs' people talk about are just bits of dust/insects flying close to a camera and getting illuminated by the flash/IR light, they appear bigger because they are close to camera and out of focus.

Edited by Bobby

• 3 months later...
Posted

Former US air force major describes encounter with UFO.

He says these UFO`s occasionally roam our skies and his theory is they`ve been coming here for thousands of years.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/40842-former-us-air-force-major-describes-encounter-with-ufo/

Group wants global effort to unveil UFO evidence.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/44561-group-wants-gobal-effort-to-unveil-ufo-evidence/

Posted

Maybe they have, maybe they haven't...But, as the 'aliens' seem to be under the illusion that sticking things up rednecks' backsides will give them vital information, I doubt it...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Maybe they have, maybe they haven't...But, as the 'aliens' seem to be under the illusion that sticking things up rednecks' backsides will give them vital information, I doubt it...

"he's had *cow* burger! let's get us a cow"

*TRACTOR (really?) beam on*

Posted

"he's had *cow* burger! let's get us a cow"

*TRACTOR (really?) beam on*

Aye Aye Cap'n!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

But what has dear old Tesla got do do with UFOs??

Posted · Hidden by nitro_deluxe, May 29, 2013 - Off topic
Hidden by nitro_deluxe, May 29, 2013 - Off topic

Nothing is out there..no really! Best just read your daily rag comply and if push comes to shove, write a wee letter..

Dear mrs miggins...I erm yes whilst putting tut washing out :) saw some flashing undies..

Lovely gullible populations... Don't you just love them :)

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

UFO files: Rendlesham Forest incident remains Britain’s most tantalising sighting

Newly released UFO files from the National Archives show that the UK’s most enduringly fascinating sighting remains the Rendlesham Forest incident, in 1980, when US servicemen reported encounters with aliens in Suffolk woodland.

Dr David Clarke, who has analysed all the documents, said it was topic that recurred far more than any other in the files.
He said that “almost half†of all UFO correspondence directed at defence officials, relates to request for information, or “tip-offs†about the 33-year-old incident. “It is the one case that is outstanding, from all the sightings going back 40 or 50 years,†he added. “There is no way you will be able to get to the truth of what happened because like a snowball rolling down the hill, the stories have been more and more embellished.â€

The incident involved a group of American servicemen stationed at military bases in Suffolk who went into the forest to investigate mysterious lights. Exactly what occurred next has been the subject of fierce debate, but some of the men have since said they saw an alien spacecraft, with one of those involved later claiming to have touched it. Various attempts have been made to explain the incident, with theories ranging from an elaborate hoax, to the men being confused by lights from a nearby lighthouse. However, it remains a source of fascination for Ufologists.

Among the newly released National Archives files is a document - which the MoD says insists is a fraud - which describes aliens encountered in the forest. The document, on what appears to be official departmental paper, reports that the “entities†were “approximately 1 1/2 meters tall, wearing what appeared to be nylon coated pressure suits, but no helmetsâ€. They were apparently “hovering above ground level†and were recorded speaking in and “electronically synthesised version of English, with a strong American accentâ€. They were said to have had “claw-like hands and with three fingers and an opposable thumb.â€

The government’s official position - repeatedly stated in the files - is that the incident was investigated at the time by the MoD and RAF and the conclusion was that there was no indication the UK’s air defences were breached. Although many subsequent claims have been made about what happened that night, the MoD says that “nothing has emerged over the last quarter of a century which has given us reason to believe that the original assessment made by this Department was incorrectâ€.
The UK sighting attracting the second most attention is the Cosford Incident, in 1993, when a number of people reported seeing strange lights in the sky.

Researchers have since explained the sightings as being a Russian rocket and a police helicopter, although some remain unconvinced

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/10132449/UFO-files-Rendlesham-Forest-incident-remains-Britains-most-tantalising-sighting.html