Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ufos - What's Out There?

ZONE 51

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

You can only take his word for it, not enough evidence once again......

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Interesting video below.

Must admit, some of that footage takes some explaining!...The jerusalam footage sent shivers up my spine...weird!

Posted

The Jerusalam footage has already been debunked. The video with the dramatic music, and cut and edited to hell is just way over the top. We are here alone, and nothing has ever and will never visit us from another world. But you never know........

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

I think a few of those where explainable..

Wasn't the whirling cloud to do with a prematurely exploding bomb?

The first one looks to me like a blimp with a light (certainly doesn't ring UFO).

Also I suspect an SR-71 breaking the sound barrier in one them.

I don't know about the Jerusalem one - it looks strange, but I'm sure it's probably got a logical explanation.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

It was the phone call from the area 51 guy that spooked me.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

It was the phone call from the area 51 guy that spooked me.

He didn't spook me, but he made me cringe.. rather that that's scary, I thought more along the lines that he may need help, (from a psychiatrist)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

He didn't spook me, but he made me cringe.. rather that that's scary, I thought more along the lines that he may need help, (from a psychiatrist)

He did just say he's been released from a medical institute, perhaps he was insane?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

The Jerusalam footage has already been debunked. The video with the dramatic music, and cut and edited to hell is just way over the top. We are here alone, and nothing has ever and will never visit us from another world. But you never know........

Out of curiosity, what was the explanation for the Jerusalam footage?

Posted

I don't know about explanations, but I wouldn't like to have been a passenger if it was real. The vertical acceleration makes a space rocket take-off look like a tortoise taking a lazy stroll. :bad:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

I think a few of those where explainable..

Wasn't the whirling cloud to do with a prematurely exploding bomb?

The first one looks to me like a blimp with a light (certainly doesn't ring UFO).

Also I suspect an SR-71 breaking the sound barrier in one them.

I don't know about the Jerusalem one - it looks strange, but I'm sure it's probably got a logical explanation.

It's the interim period that scares me most, SP...How many more hare-brained 'explanations' will we have to endure?

Posted

If you take a look at the closer "video" at that party, it looks strange. If you look at the flare on the lights, it doesn't move when the camera does and is at a constant level. The only way to achieve that is to use a still. On the second video, there are artefacts left over from image processing.

There are a few videos on youtube explaining how it was done.

Posted

New look site very nice.

MOD have released more files today,it was on the BBC news this morning surprisingly.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/196052/20110811/ufo-alien-unidentified-flying-objects-mystery-top-secret-memo-ministry-of-defense-dgia-fighter-plane.htm

9000 pages of files in all,explain all them.

Read that they havn`t got the money to investigate UFO`S today in our paper.

Posted

Last night at approx 20:30 hrs I was driving along Mitcham Road in the direction of Lombard Roundabout - SE Greater London and my son and I saw this very bright light in the sky. We thought nothing of it to begin with and then realised it was stationary. At first we thought it must be a star.

Could it be a helicopter we thought? No, because there were no flashing lights. It was not a plane as they don't hover in one place.

We then witnessed a light shooting into the cloud from this bright light, then the bright light shot up into the cloud and back out and just stayed hovering.

I parked my car just across the Lombard Roundabout by the car show room and my son and I looked up and the bright light had gone. I was hoping to see the light in order to record it on my phone's camera.

I'm glad my son was with me as he said the bright light was definitely not a plane or helicopter.

I have also sent this info to Nick Pope who used to run the British Government's UFO Project.

Posted

Something I`m reading here so I`ll post this bit.

We are not alone in the universe.

A few years ago this seemed farfetched well to most not me,today the existence of extraterrestrial life is taken for granted by most scientists.Sir Bernard Lovell,one of the worlds leading radio astronomers,has calculated that,even allowing for a margin error of 5000%,there must be in our own galaxy about 100million stars which have planets of the right chemistry,dimensions,and temperature to support organic life.

If we consider that our own galaxy,the milky way,is but one of at least a billion other galaxies similar to ours in the observable universe,the number of stars that could support some sort of life,is to reach a word,astronomical,As to advanced(by miserable earth standards)forms of life.Dr Frake D Drake of the national radio astromony Observatory at Green bank,West Virginia,has stated that,putting all our knowledge together,the number of civilizations which could of risen by now is one billion.

We must asume that the others are far more advanced than we are.Even a 50 year gap would be tremendous;a 500 year gap staggers the imagination;and as far as a 500 year gap!(if they are 50 years behind us then forget it)

A few years ago this seemed farfetched well to most not me,today the existence of extraterrestrial life is taken for granted by most scientists.Sir Bernard Lovell,one of the worlds leading radio astronomers,has calculated that,even allowing for a margin error of 5000%,there must be in our own galaxy about 100million stars which have planets of the right chemistry,dimensions,and temperature to support organic life.

If we consider that our own galaxy,the milky way,is but one of at least a billion other galaxies similar to ours in the observable universe,the number of stars that could support some sort of life,is to reach a word,astronomical,As to advanced(by miserable earth standards)forms of life.Dr Frake D Drake of the national radio astromony Observatory at Green bank,West Virginia,has stated that,putting all our knowledge together,the number of civilizations which could of risen by now is one billion.

We must asume that the others are far more advanced than we are.Even a 50 year gap would be tremendous;a 500 year gap staggers the imagination;and as far as a 500 year gap!(if they are 50 years behind us then forget it)

I don't doubt that in the universe there may be many planets supporting intelligent life but the distances within just our own galaxy are formidable and between galaxies many times more so. Within our current state of knowledge there is no way a man could travel to the planet of another star, though who knows what may be discovered in the future. Maybe there are laws of physics as yet undiscovered by us.

Posted

I don't doubt that in the universe there may be many planets supporting intelligent life but the distances within just our own galaxy are formidable and between galaxies many times more so. Within our current state of knowledge there is no way a man could travel to the planet of another star, though who knows what may be discovered in the future. Maybe there are laws of physics as yet undiscovered by us.

Isn't it a little like the idea of time travel Mike? If exotic civilizations could traverse the cosmos, wouldn't we have spotted them by now?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

But we may be alone in the Universe. Even though I sincerely hope that we have company, I have to admit that, as yet, there is no evidence saying that we do...

Isn't it a little like the idea of time travel Mike? If exotic civilizations could traverse the cosmos, wouldn't we have spotted them by now?

Alan,

I was just trying to make the point that despite our recent advances in physics and cosmology we really know so very very little about the universe and no doubt further discoveries, at present unknown, await us. In fact the more we find, the more we find there is to find.

Posted

Biggest mistake she made is saying god was a 'he' - ultimate fail! By suggest god was a he, she has succumbed to a flaw that is prevalent in a patriarchal society - that god is a 'he'. I believe this disproves her story alone.

Posted

Biggest mistake she made is saying god was a 'he' - ultimate fail! By suggest god was a he, she has succumbed to a flaw that is prevalent in a patriarchal society - that god is a 'he'. I believe this disproves her story alone.

I cannot follow your reasoning SP, but never mind, I am slow with this sort of thing, and anyway, I only glanced at the article before closing the thread again, so I don't know just what she put in detail. I wasn't going to comment on the business, but now I am at it, I suspect the woman is either deeply disturbed, or mischievous, or both.

Edited by Alan Robinson