Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ufos - What's Out There?

ZONE 51

I do recall seeing a program on the telly once about anorak attired UFO enthusiasts standing on the top of a hill UFO watching, one of whom said to the presenter words to the effect that they are up there but they are crafty blighters - they are hiding behind that cloud at the moment. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms/squalls/hoar-frost/mist

Not sure if UFO's are visiting earth, but i dont believe Earth is the only planet to sustain life, i wonder if life on other planets have discussions like "do humans really exist?"

also do aliens apply fake tan? .

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

i wonder if life on other planets have discussions like "do humans really exist?"

very interesting thought, i do wonder what there thinking. i also wonder if they have actually flown over and back to there spaceship thinking maybe its not such a good idea to land afterall, just think that the mothership not to far a way might not be spotted, because who spots all the large rocks and other things flying around space, what if the ship blends in to the background so its not visible to our telescopes, of course there is other digital ways around it like heat, radar and that, but what if they have ships like some of our radar deflecting planes? makes us think about the possible reasons why they could be watching and studing us, afterall what if we went to visit another planet then would we just fly in and land if we saw there was lots going on below?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

What do you think of this UFO sighting

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAFRwEjexIk&feature=uploademail

Amazingly 'unclear' considering the amount of high-tech equipment around?

Amazingly 'unclear' considering the amount of high-tech equipment around?

I think it is a lot closer to the camera that they would have us believe and I think that they have done a good job in airbrushing the support wires out.

what this the invisible post thread now? Yamkin?0:

cant see any text in posts after the fake alien invasion text. aah now thats a new one, i suppose it could be faked, maybe as an experiment to see how people would react? imagine telling the world aliens have arrived, now that makes me think if they have then they wouldnt tell us anyway..

The problem is that there are a lot of people around who will fake these things so it it so difficult sometimes to sort out what is a genuine sighting and what is not.

When the radio play, "War of the Worlds" was broadcast in the 30's in America a lot of people believed it was really happening.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

http://www.dailymail...nish-coast.html

possible seagull in flight blurred by the slower camera shutter speed?

Posted Image

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted

Here is the same image with some effects applied, please note the image is exact as the original but with effects applied and i have zoomed into the area of interest seen inside the box in top right corner.

Effect processing brings out detail with varied defined edges which can show up what can not on the original image, this could show up a shape of an object otherwise blended in to the surrounding hues(sky..)

post-11361-0-53668500-1318389148_thumb.p

post-11361-0-81406500-1318389156_thumb.p

post-11361-0-63478600-1318389161_thumb.p

post-11361-0-95913300-1318389166_thumb.p

post-11361-0-33637600-1318389173_thumb.p

post-11361-0-20336600-1318389179_thumb.p

post-11361-0-72595200-1318389186_thumb.p

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted

Posted Image

I remember riding the train here in Denmark. A class of Copenhagen schoolchildren were in the same carriage, and having noticed some large, four-legged herbivores in a field were debating whether or not they could be cows.

So much for modern urban life.

By the way, the two white smudges are probably small sailing vessels.

Edited by Alan Robinson

Posted

I like the idea that unexplainable sightings of alien craft and beings are human visitors from our distant future, perhaps millions of years ahead of present time, visiting us in time machines for observation, or the collection of genetic material.

There are too many recorded sightings and encounters going back hundreds of years, from so many people, especially those in official positions of authority ( police, military, politicians ) and children too, for doubt about the authenticity of something unwordly to be discounted.

I am intrigued by the Ariel accounter in Zimbabwe, in 1994 for example

Posted

Posted Image

Looks like we could be in for a cold winter, then?

Posted

No...But there's a 'definite' link between seagulls and snow??Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted

On the Seagul, or "an object - a disc shaped craft, hovering just above the sea" and the weather. I want to say, as I know the underlying joke you are at here, that on a stormy day or a storm approaching one does see Seaguls inland in flocks. I live a few miles from the coast and have observed this man many times. So I do think there is some link at least to the "an object - a disc shaped craft, hovering just above the sea" Gulls

Posted

That has to be the most obvious picture of a seagull in flight that I have every seen!! Doesn't even qualify as a UFO as is is clearly an 'identified flying object'. That paper really does not care at all what it prints!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D
Posted Image I have to say, and believe me if you will ! whilst camping this year at 3am in the morning I looked to the sky to take a look at the the stars, well... to my amazement it just wasen't the stars I saw ! I saw a torch like light dancing around the cloud, and just so I wasn't imagining it I woke my other half up and he confirmed this too. It was really strange. I could kick myself for not filming it now!Posted Image I even saw a shooting star right underneath the cloud,and Jupiter was shining brightly at the same time.A great light show was had.Posted Image Yes, I believe in UFO'S started reading a true story book last year but it scared me Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow (of course) Storms, Sunshine, everything begging with 'S'

Thank you to Styx for posting that very interesting video above. Never heard of this sighting but will now look into this to find out more.

Posted

Posted Image I have to say, and believe me if you will ! whilst camping this year at 3am in the morning I looked to the sky to take a look at the the stars, well... to my amazement it just wasen't the stars I saw ! I saw a torch like light dancing around the cloud, and just so I wasn't imagining it I woke my other half up and he confirmed this too. It was really strange. I could kick myself for not filming it now!Posted Image I even saw a shooting star right underneath the cloud,and Jupiter was shining brightly at the same time.A great light show was had.Posted Image Yes, I believe in UFO'S started reading a true story book last year but it scared me Posted Image

No need to be scared Jane Louise, it is a very common phenomenon.

For one thing, at sea under the right weather conditions, lighthouse beams can be seen over the horizon reflecting in cloud. Similarly, I remember the British Army using Chieftain battle tanks, which had a very powerful searchlight, and could easily light up clouds. I gather laser shows can do the same thing though I have never seen it myself.