Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

2011 Stormchase Chat & Banter

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

Well by this time tomorrow Ian Cameron, Ian Michaelwaite and Good Old Me will be booked on the BA Flight departing April 28th from LHR And I guess we will have to put up with Jo & Tom on that flight as well, it's going to be some Party at the Hotel at Heathrow and Checking in on the Morning of the 28th :whistling::drunk::clap:

Paul S

I'll try and scope you all out when we check in.

Posted

I'll try and scope you all out when we check in.

Lol that makes at least 7 of us on that flight - We wont be hard to find Will. Tom looks like Bruce Forsyth, Jo is typically Essex, Spray Tan, Extensions, White Red Stilettos and Me and Ian are about 30 Stone Each :rofl::rofl:

Remember you need to pay for the room on the Thursday Night though, it is usually about $60 at that Hotel for a Single

Paul S

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy

Lol that makes at least 7 of us on that flight - We wont be hard to find Will. Tom looks like Bruce Forsyth, Jo is typically Essex, Spray Tan, Extensions, White Red Stilettos and Me and Ian are about 30 Stone Each :rofl::rofl:

Remember you need to pay for the room on the Thursday Night though, it is usually about $60 at that Hotel for a Single

Paul S

Hey,

and HEY!!! LOL :lol:

Q: Should we book the hotel in DFW online in advance for the first night??

Being super organised at the mo!

J x

Posted

Hey,

and HEY!!! LOL :lol:

Q: Should we book the hotel in DFW online in advance for the first night??

Being super organised at the mo!

J x

yes I did...they will only bill you on your departure date.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

Just slightly off topic, Im looking forward to plenty of football related banter on the chase, I just hope u don't leave me in the middle of a field though for my choice in team :help:

I can't say anything at all anout teams, Preston can not get much lower, Well may be they can.

Tom

Posted

I can't say anything at all anout teams, Preston can not get much lower, Well may be they can.

Tom

At least you are not West Ham :ph34r: Cant wait to see (MCT) He is surely going to give me hell after that 5v0 tonight, seeing as in 2009 I was ribbing him when Newcastle got relegated :blink: :wacko:

Posted

anyone going a day early on T2?

FANCY meeting up and going for a drink+food

I'll be going a day early Pat :D Just got back off my hols so on the hunt for flights now and will book the Dallas hotel too :)

Posted

I'll be going a day early Pat :D Just got back off my hols so on the hunt for flights now and will book the Dallas hotel too :)

brilliant Arron :drinks:

we will meet up then.. :clap:

I was on my own last year on the streets of Dallas with gunslingers,hookers and banditoes.. :ph34r: nearly got lost in Dallas :w00t:

go for a drink and late meal

same hotel yea...I will book mine tomorrow or tonight

Edited by dogs32

Posted

Taking the mic out of an IrishMan aye?...... haha

Bring it on!! :diablo:

Half Irish, born in Manchester with mother from Liverpool I'm a very conused person and John H has informed me that you have been raped and pillaged for 600 years when all we had to was ask. :whistling:

Bruce " nice to see you nice"

Edited by Tom Lynch

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

Paul S

Lol. Looks like i'll need to beef myself up a bit in preparation for all that steak !

As for all the footy banter, looking forward to it. Although i'm an Everton fan btw :ph34r:

Posted

What does Paul mean I look like Bruce Forsyth????????????????

post-2466-0-19542800-1294341499_thumb.jp

Paul S

For information

If you on line and pay in advance they do a cheaper rate, you cant amend the booking but that shouldnt be a problem. You need to take the hotel phone number so you can call for the courtesy bus, its free, but you will to ring for it. It will save you quite a few dollars.

Tom

Taking the mic out of an IrishMan aye?...... haha

Bring it on!! :diablo:

Avast yee swab tis a duel I am being challenged too , we shall meet at dawn in Cardiff, with soggy leeks to hand. :yahoo:

Posted

What does Paul mean I look like Bruce Forsyth????????????????

post-2466-0-19542800-1294341499_thumb.jp

For information

If you on line and pay in advance they do a cheaper rate, you cant amend the booking but that shouldnt be a problem. You need to take the hotel phone number so you can call for the courtesy bus, its free, but you will to ring for it. It will save you quite a few dollars.

Tom

Avast yee swab tis a duel I am being challenged too , we shall meet at dawn in Cardiff, with soggy leeks to hand. :yahoo:

I shall See you there.... * Awkward Breathing noise*

darth_vader_lightsaber-11326.jpg

8)

Posted

Here's A Stat for you all

If as expected Ashley, Clare and Rich book in the next week that will mean we have 17 Returning Guests on the 2011 Storm Chase :drinks: Must be doing something right :w00t: Either that or they all secretly are Big Bruce Forsyth Fans :help:

Btw 16 Weeks Today (112 Days) Going to Start The Countdown at 100days :clap:

Posted

NEWS FLASH

British Airways have seen the combined weight of the Neweather tour 1 and have had to hire a charter plane to ensure lift off.

post-2466-0-21971000-1294355362_thumb.jp

on lookers stand back in amazement

Good game

Edited by Tom Lynch

Posted

Just booked me flights for tour 3. I'm going to arrive a day early to get some sleepies as theres about 2 chances of that happening with me on the plane.

Just after I booked, I flicked over to and Irish TV show called The Pannel and who was on it only Stewart Robinson talking about Tornadoes, Hurricanes and chasing etc. They totally pulled the p * SS out of him, but thats what the show is all about. He came across well in fairness.

I'll post it up here tomorrow and I get a chance to rip it off the sky plus box.

Edited by John Hanrahan

Posted

Just booked me flights for tour 3. I'm going to arrive a day early to get some sleepies as theres about 2 chances of that happening with me on the plane.

Just after I booked, I flicked over to and Irish TV show called The Pannel and who was on it only Stewart Robinson talking about Tornadoes, Hurricanes and chasing etc. They totally pulled the p * SS out of him, but thats what the show is all about. He came across well in fairness.

I'll post it up here tomorrow and I get a chance to rip it off the sky plus box.

Hi John

Miss you on tour 1 I guess The Pannel will be worth watching

Edited by Tom Lynch

Posted

getting back to meeting up in cardiff in march have noticed the price of rooms have cret up fromm £55 to $75 still just above £35 if you share I shall be popping down there at the end of the month to check out the hotel and testing the local beer to make sure it meets netweather standards it will be a thorough testing.

The people coming are

Ian Cameron

Paul Sherman

Tom Lynch

Janete Lynch

John Hanrahan

Arron Hiscox

Dave Vicary

Danny Watson

Stu_london

icbinb

Tammy

If I have left anyone out let me know if anyone else wants to come along feel free its a great way to meet the team before flying out to the states or just a good excuse to have a few beers and chat well look forward to it shall update soon

Ian

Posted

La Nina kicking off a early season?

PS John happy Camper your PM box is full

might go to Cardiff but catch a train back(might)or drive

Edited by dogs32

Posted

Ian just to let you know Paul and Ian Michaelwaite are strong candidates for this as well, we need to have a Meeting before USA So with it being so close to Pershore then they will likely make this as well.

Healthy Numbers And How Did you forget Lovely Tammy on your original List :doh::acute:

Posted

Just in Case any of you fancy having a go this year we will undoubbtedly Stop at the Infamous Big Texan Steak Ranch. Just 3 of the Guests over the last 3 Years have attempted this challenge with 2 Failures and 1 Success. Only 1 in 10 people statistically complete this challenge and if you fail you pay $72 for the Meal.

The rules are simple - Eat a Shrimp Cocktail, Bread Roll, Jacket Potato and 72oz Sirlion Steak (Cooked to your Choice) In 59mins 59seconds or Under to complete the task, you have to sign a death waiver and if you throw up during the challenge you are disqualified. Oh I forgot to tell you that you are on a Big Stage in front of the whole 2 Tier Restaurant in front of 100 Tables and the place is always rocking with Storm Chasers

- Big Stu attempts 1st in 2008 and manages 54oz

- Ian Completes 72oz Challnge in 58m 11Sec in 2009

Pat Carter then attempted it also in 2009 and managed to eat 42oz so Ians Crown is still safe. Now Interestingly Stewart (Audmun) is down to attempt the challenge on Tour 1 in 2011 and if he beats Ian Cameron's Time Ian has said he will try to regain the Crown on Tour 2. Also added into the Mix will be Stu London's 2nd attempt on Tour 3 to try and Get the title for himself.

It's going to be interesting this year.

ANY OTHER TAKERS :whistling::rofl:

Posted

Just in Case any of you fancy having a go this year we will undoubbtedly Stop at the Infamous Big Texan Steak Ranch. Just 3 of the Guests over the last 3 Years have attempted this challenge with 2 Failures and 1 Success. Only 1 in 10 people statistically complete this challenge and if you fail you pay $72 for the Meal.

The rules are simple - Eat a Shrimp Cocktail, Bread Roll, Jacket Potato and 72oz Sirlion Steak (Cooked to your Choice) In 59mins 59seconds or Under to complete the task, you have to sign a death waiver and if you throw up during the challenge you are disqualified. Oh I forgot to tell you that you are on a Big Stage in front of the whole 2 Tier Restaurant in front of 100 Tables and the place is always rocking with Storm Chasers

- Big Stu attempts 1st in 2008 and manages 54oz

- Ian Completes 72oz Challnge in 58m 11Sec in 2009

Pat Carter then attempted it also in 2009 and managed to eat 42oz so Ians Crown is still safe. Now Interestingly Stewart (Audmun) is down to attempt the challenge on Tour 1 in 2011 and if he beats Ian Cameron's Time Ian has said he will try to regain the Crown on Tour 2. Also added into the Mix will be Stu London's 2nd attempt on Tour 3 to try and Get the title for himself.

It's going to be interesting this year.

ANY OTHER TAKERS :whistling::rofl:

Just LOOKING at those videos i feel full! haha... Id have to starve my self for a that! ha