Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland - Regional Weather Discussion

Posted

:p

I'll wager that the east coast gets telephone box all snow... Particularly my area. Met E said wintery showers in all areas IIRC. I'm just not that lucky! Good luck to all our northern and north western brethren, enjoy the wintery spell. *jealous*

Well if it helps we are after a lovely big snow shower!!

Posted

Not yet its been sunny since that shower, hopefully if Iget any tonight it might settle

How is everyone else doing for snow?

Haven't had anything since the shower this morning. Radar looks pretty stale for the moment too. I am patient though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Hail/sleet here but I'm on the west Donegal coast right now at sea level so hopefully some proper snow when I get back to Letterkenny in the morning. A good covering on the hills already, snow level on Mt Errigal is around 400m

Edited by Harps

Posted

Up in Belfast at the Xmas market with the wife and is freezing! Enjoying a big pint of ice cold beer! Lol! There was a bit of a covering up beside the Glenshane on the way up. Hoping that I see some snow on the way home.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Haven't saw a flake of the stuff so far :(. Hoping that there will be something this evening! Wee bit of hill snow though.

Posted

had heavy shower of sleet with the odd snowflake thrown in at 11 this morn. drove up the sliabh beagh hills at 12 noon and was a covering of snow from about 280mts up. current temp in town is 1c with clear skies.

Posted

First post of the winter for me and it was pretty much to say what gingercat said but then we live fairly close anyhow. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

sleet/wet snow right on the Down coast. I'm literally only a few 100metres from the sea aswell. First flakes of 2011.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: blizzards and frost.

bitter cold out, no snow here but everything freezing over in clear skies.

good on any one who has snow. :good:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Plenty of pics on the boards.ie weather section showing slight coverings already. As for here, 'tis raining!

Posted

Hard frost here already no snow since this morning

same here pomeroy. temps really falling away now under clear skies. currently 0.3c with a dp of -1.8c. suspect we may be too far inland to catch any showers but if they do come they should be of the while stuff.

Posted

It has been snowing for about 1/2 hour in Carryduff. Very wet stuff and not laying. Still first snow of the winter, and hopeful to see more tonight and through tomorrow as the colder air digs in.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Still no snow here. Its snowing in places AROUND me and people are complaining about it. Hardly seems fair lol :(. Although it's now snowing in Draperstown I hear so it's a bit closer now- but there is also higher ground.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

The models following my winter forecast nicely atm with HP building Northeast over or very close to the UK by next weekend. The first 15-20 days of winter could end up below average, but I suspect once the High sinks we could be in for a very mild xmas period. For now though, winter begins on a seasonal note with more of that over the next 7 days at least