Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West Of England Regional Discussion - Part 7

kold weather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow,snow!! Ooh and sunny,warm days!!!

Drizzle!!

Sleety drizzle?? I can only hope cant i?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm and sunny, thunderstorms, frost, fog, snow, windstorms

Technically speaking, this could of been our last ever chance, as the world ends in a few months. :lol:

haha oh well then you won't care in a few months time :p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Positive thinking that's what I like to hear!!

:rofl: !!!

Maybe if it snows enough on December 20th we'll all forget about it eh? :winky:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer storms, hot summer days and Snow :)

won't be too long til I'm back on a daily basis looking at sea temps and northern hemisphere snow cover thinking got a full winter ahead. only feels like a few week back when I started doing that for this winter.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

0.5C, DP 0.4C with a windchill of -3C.

Drizzling.

Posted

If you saw my earlier post it looks like the precep over Ireland is moving east towards us aswell and when they meet IF they meet could be in the sweet spot!

You're joking-those North Sea pulses look pretty wimpy to me-won't even make it over Pennines / Yorkshire moors

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow,snow!! Ooh and sunny,warm days!!!

Its the same here, when the wind blows it around if your looking at it under a powerful light it looks look light Snow, very deceiving!!

Well thats burst my bubble!! Lol... I did wonder, coukd never understand why it was snowing near the house but not at the bottom of the drive!!! Duh! Thanks for putting me out of my misery! Lol

Well thats burst my bubble!! Lol... I did wonder, coukd never understand why it was snowing near the house but not at the bottom of the drive!!! Duh! Thanks for putting me out of my misery! Lol

No problem, but who knows if it keeps on drizzling and the cold uppers do finally and arrive from the east who knows.....! (Getting desperate now!!)

Posted

Stopped raining in west manchester,freezing rain earlier.Cloudy and temperature is 1.4c now.Wondering if there will be any clear spells but I'm told not.

Posted

That was almost a rinse and repeat of Saturday, only this time the rain hardly froze at all. I also see Friday's potential snow event has shifted eastwards and now looks like a non-event here. So another few days of avoiding the media and most parts of the forum it is.

If this carries on any longer I could be looking a winter equivalent of July 2010. The very thought is making me queasy,

Posted

The very realistic possibility ofnot having any snow at all for at least another 10 months minimun is à real gut wrencher tbh and difficult for me to accept.

Yes it's just the weather and I'm sure I'll get over it soon rather than later but it still doesn't make it féel any less painful.

Bring on next winter I say, thé laws of probability say that it's likely to be mild again but there's no way it could possibly be worse than this ones been, even à completely snowless one with whole country missing out including thé SE would be better than this.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowageddon and a new ice age. Then a summer long bbq heatwave!

Cold damp morning and still have light drizzle here but just about cold enough to slowly freeze the droplets on the surface. 0c.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Clod snowy Winters

the news reports this morning are making me sick. :bad:

Posted

at home it felt like drizzle but at work, which is the lowest part of rochdale, there are snow grains..nothing exciting or anything but theyre there and even slight white patches of new stuff next to last weeks effort

Posted
Posted · Hidden by Osbourne One-Nil, February 10, 2012 - I believe that's a personal dig?
Hidden by Osbourne One-Nil, February 10, 2012 - I believe that's a personal dig?

at home it felt like drizzle but at work, which is the lowest part of rochdale, there are snow grains..nothing exciting or anything but theyre there and even slight white patches of new stuff next to last weeks effort

Sounds like thats Backtracks eyebrows safe then. I can report not one flake overnight in Stockport and no icy patches on the roads either on the way home.

Posted

Sounds like thats Backtracks eyebrows safe then. I can report not one flake overnight in Stockport and no icy patches on the roads either on the way home.

no snow flakes mate, just felt like icy grains when i had my visor up on the bike :) the white patches are dead thin and must be a grain buildup lol Edited by swainclubber

Posted
Posted · Hidden by Osbourne One-Nil, February 10, 2012 - Let's all be friends.
Hidden by Osbourne One-Nil, February 10, 2012 - Let's all be friends.

Ha ha I think he will be claiming that one though..

Posted
Posted · Hidden by Osbourne One-Nil, February 10, 2012 - Now now
Hidden by Osbourne One-Nil, February 10, 2012 - Now now

Ha ha I think he will be claiming that one though..

ha yeah no doubt