Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Fed Up With Overcast, Rain And Cold?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: ALL WEATHER, NOT THE PETTY POLITICS OF MODS IN THIS SITE

dear me so we finally get rid of the cold nights, but now that is going to be replaced by the usual may easterlies and yet more slate grey skies

so although my crops won't die from the cold they will get battered by the wind, when will this horrid weather end ?

February reached 16c here a few times, we have only had 16c here about 3 times this month, i will actually get excited if the charts were showing temps of 18c that is how bad it is right now.

You should move your farm right up to Ferryhill near Durham because apparently the weather and climate up there just keeps getting warmer and warmer! clapping.gif

Posted

no way it is hard enough to get my crops going down south if i lived up north i wouldn't bother

Edited by Snowy Easterly

Posted

I was looking at Scotland temps for the past few weeks, OMG....its been colder than December up there with frequent hill snow and frosts on and off all month. dreadful.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

Just saw the ridiculous post by Gavin on the status updates.. my goodness.. the word depressing is being used way too leniently on here.. depressing? today? honestly? Have we forgotten how cloudy and wet April was? Sheesh..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

ROFL even on the supposed best day of the week, with the BBC showing not a cloud in the sky on the weather maps it's been raining all morning here.

no rain here but I was expecting a wettish morning, bbc and all models underestimate the cheshire gap

Posted

This month has been wetter (so far) than April was. But it's another fine, warm sunny day today :D

Oddly , it turned wet here when they put us in drought and stopped raining when they ended the drought last week!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: action weather

looking out the window at the moment i can see atleast 5 chimneys with smoke coming out .we have the fire on low ,my mum her central heating on , perhaps signs next week of better temperatures on the way .cheers .

Posted

Yet again today sunless all day then like magic by sunset not a cloud in the sky then tommorow slate grey skies return by dawn and it looks like staying horrid all through the weekend whilst yet again Germany, The Netherlands, Denmark and even Sweden bask in the 20's, havent we suffered enough :lol: :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Its been alright here. After very wet April the sun is out more now and te heat is coming.

Posted

Another totally overcast cool day here in London.....I took my gloves and scalf with me today after freezing on the bike yesterday morning. It was punishingly cold then.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Sick of this utterly abysmal weather now. I no we need rain, but I prefer not to live in depression. I dont want a heatwave, 24oc, with clear skies for a few days and a nice thunderstorm to break down for a rebuild.

Posted

Personally I'm not even asking for that much, 18 or 19c with sunshine would do me. It really is incredible how few days we've had like that since late March. The question is, will we even get such a day before May is out?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms, gales. All extremes except humidity.

Looking at the outlook for the Tropical North, it seems as if we may see May out without 15 degC being reached. That is going to give a mean temperature for the month of around 7.5-8.0 degC at best. sorry.gif

Ditto here with nothing over 15c in April either though we did reach 14.5C on the 12th May and 14.1C on the 1st April. More days since March have had maxima under 10c than above. Today haven't even reached 7c in cold rain.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms, gales. All extremes except humidity.

I'll be up in Perth tomorrow to witness it for myself. mega_shok.gif

You should get it a little bit drier but probably not that much warmer tomorrow I think.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Been on the South Coast today in the pouring rain and cold wind off the Channel - utterly dismal. Really hard to understand how big hotels such as the one I was at in Torquay stay in business; people must like rainy cloudy holidays!

Posted

Been on the South Coast today in the pouring rain and cold wind off the Channel - utterly dismal. Really hard to understand how big hotels such as the one I was at in Torquay stay in business; people must like rainy cloudy holidays!

Fawlty Towers?

Posted

Another dry day here with fairly average temps. Not a heatwave but hardly anything to complain about - always remembering that it can't be warmer than average avery day!

Posted

Wasn't a bad day here today, reached 16C in some sunshine this afternoon. Actually had the opportunity to do some gardening this afternoon and it felt surprisingly warm in my garden with not much wind when the sun came out.

Posted

It's not like that all the time down here! Probably also them bigging up the sunnier south coast, and people maybe expecting a bit too much from the weather at times. Can be lovely in the right conditions though and good scenery in the area.

Though with cloud, rain and an easterly wind off the still relatively cold channel, It's never going to be warm.

Not that good here slightly further north/NNE today, mid-level cloud much of the day and a shower of rain this afternoon when the temp dropped from it's max of 13.4C to near 10C that felt pretty cold.

Edited by Stormmad26

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Grey all day but made it to 16c. Still felt cool though going to and from work. Ugh fedupness.com...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

Another dry day here with fairly average temps. Not a heatwave but hardly anything to complain about - always remembering that it can't be warmer than average avery day!

Yep maybe, mate. But my Plants etc are not growing for the lack of sunshine and warm tempssorry.gifmega_shok.gifbad.gifhelp.gif

Posted

Almost 7 weeks of unrelenting cold, miserable, depressing, boring, unvaried rubbish and it just keeps on getting worse.

A ridculously cold max of 6.3C todaybad.gif It really doesn't get any colder at this time of year nor any more depressing with a horrible drizzle on and off all day and a rank north easterly wind. Little over 2 weeks from the start of June this is like a sick joke.

Of the past 48 days measurable rain has been recorded on 38 of them and above average maxima on only 7 days. 15C has been reached only once and 13C only 3 times.

Even Faeroe Islanders would complain if they got a spring this awfulhelp.gif