Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

London & South East Regional Discussion

Snowangel-MK

Posted

Mmmmmm.....I am throwing the towel in.

The front moving in from the west is dying if not alredy dead. Any precipitation during the day tomorrow is likely to be rain and then if this turns to snow in the evening it is unlikely to stick.

Even the Wednesday event has been downgraded and is increasingly looking like being just a slack flow.

Think I need a break from Netweather, watching loads of charts out into lala land does not make it happen unfortunately! Luckily I am skiing in 6 weeks, can get my snow fix then.

Never give up

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny; chilly and sunny; thunderstorms; extreme

mrblobby.jpg

cmon blobby, west a bit please blum.gif

Edited by fluid dynamic

Mmmmmm.....I am throwing the towel in.

The front moving in from the west is dying if not alredy dead. Any precipitation during the day tomorrow is likely to be rain and then if this turns to snow in the evening it is unlikely to stick.

Even the Wednesday event has been downgraded and is increasingly looking like being just a slack flow.

Think I need a break from Netweather, watching loads of charts out into lala land does not make it happen unfortunately! Luckily I am skiing in 6 weeks, can get my snow fix then.

Indeed anyone wanting snow head to the channel tunnel - as soon as you're in France there will be much more and then drive any direction for more. When all of it crosses the channel it will be definite snow.

Edited by SF-02

Posted

Great enthusiam here tonight, well done all! With my very amateur eye, I think it best to prepare for 'not much' and then 'a little bit' will be a decent result. But enough of my private life.....

AS

Posted

It's looking like the radar showing the blob in the north sea could be mainly virga....see it loads here in winter

Posted

Same here, although house roof has a cover of something, maybe frost, or my dodgy eyes. Just went outside, vv cold, but no sign of any snizzle or rain or snow. Just four foxes looking at me expectantly. Think they'd prefer it not to snow!

Still early days yet forv brentford and west London still have a chance at some point.

Posted

Am brentford isleworth borders, west lond, so not too far from u!

Kingston/Surbiton, but in these sorts of set-ups it's easy to feel alone in SW London/burb/Surrey and so on:)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow cold,storms and heat

I'm throwing the towel in .Hope some of you lovely people wake up to snow ,good luck guys 😄

Posted

Looking on Rain Today, think somewhere might get lucky out of this, currently 2.3c down here - but feels an awful colder.

Posted

Kingston/Surbiton, but in these sorts of set-ups it's easy to feel alone in SW London/burb/Surrey and so on:)

Don't worry your not alone west London our time will come just go Back a couple of years ago when the snow fell whooppee

Posted

Looking forward to my light dusting from the north west in about an hour lol

I agree that scousers can make excellent domestics....

post-3098-0-75823500-1358110849_thumb.jp

post-3098-0-66059900-1358110885_thumb.pn

Posted

So many people on here were freaking this morning over no snow - those in the know just said calm down, now you see why. rofl.gif here she comes and approximately 200 miles of Kent streamer it looks like, majority heavy snow, the warm sea is fueling it like lake snow effect. Fantastic! blum.gif

snowkent.jpg

dont think so mate

Posted

Bearing in mind mr.blobby doesnt really exist, and is a figment of the radar's imagination,

and also keeping in mind the temp is still around a couple degrees above freezing, the front

from the NW seems to be dying on its a*se, I think we could be keeping all our appointments cum tomorrow,

ladies and gents!

Posted

Nope your incorrect, been plotting this development since this morning, all the factors, its heading nicely in. Local conditions starting to prevail.

is he

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)

There are quite a few people from SW London who are regulars, far fewer in Central London, but you lot are great advance warning for me! :)

Posted

dont think so mate

Had that anaprop actually been snow, I feel he was right!

But how could he have known then it was anaprop? and its definitely travelling more to the west as well as to the south!

unfair!

Posted

There are quite a few people from SW London who are regulars, far fewer in Central London, but you lot are great advance warning for me! :)

It's a pleasure lol