Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London & South East Regional Discussion 17th January 2013 22:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted

Ok guys, will up date draw after 9 a.m, actually if no-one has an opponent by 9, I'll match you with someone as local as possible.

Regards,

Tom.

count me in please Tom...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, warm sunny days.

Just got back in from school run and it's really coming down, everything is white now. The snow is so powdery, it's drifting around.air_kiss.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow all the way

Well the next hour or so should be crunch time for us in East Kent. If the front can just push a little further we will be in the snow zone when it stalls. If the forecasts are correct it should just about get to Ashford before slipping away and fragmenting but as we all know, 50 miles either way can make all the difference!

Sunday will hopefully be our compensation but just you watch that head off through Belgium! lol

Ive got a good feeling, we will be ok, East Kent think positive.acute.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,

Can someone give the front a push before letting it stall please?!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Cut off point now guys, sorry its 9 now, cant accept anymore entries. Will post full draw in 10/15 mins.

Regards,

Tom.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but grey

Just saw 1 flake north of Eastbourne. Small beginnings. Ah now its two. 100% increase yay.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold & Snowy, Hot & Sunny & Thunderstorms

So in the snow depth cup i'm up against shunter........ nothing like a bit of local rivalry. I think he's the favourite......... though it will be a close run thing.

-1.1 and a few small grains blowing in the wind.

Posted

Just saw 1 flake north of Eastbourne. Small beginnings. Ah now its two. 100% increase yay.

I'll bring it all back for you UtD, looks like I'm going to get home later before I get stuck in Benny Hill!

Edited by Coast

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

For those worried in East Kent

Sunday is one to watch " HEAVY SNOW MOVING UP FROM FRANCE OVER SOUTH EAST AND EAST @

Posted

considering this front is not supposed to make it to east kent until tonight, it seems to have made very early progress to west kent.

Posted

Amazing!! Looked out of window.. nothing made myself a cup of tea,got back to pc, just before i sat back down..opened curtains everything is white and coming down pretty hard.. incredible!!

Posted

Yes mate, I'll pop the full draw up again.

A further little competition for you all. " The London & S.E Snow Depth Cup" ( 1st Round).

Taking Paul S's list order for his sweepstake, I've compiled a draw of matches, based on your snow depths come 21.00 hours Sunday evening. All you need to do is measure your snow depth at that time and post in this thread. NO CHEATING PLEASE.

Winners of each match-up, will go through to the next round. Should no further snowfall oppurtunities occur in our area for the rest of the Winter season, greatest depth of snow at 21.00 hours on Sunday 20th Jan. shall be deemed the overall winner.

Remember, measure your depth at 21.00 hrs on Sun and post result. No cheating, no Kentimetres, TOWIEmetres or such like, just cms!

It would be an idea if you and your opponent, keep each other posted on how you are doing depth wise, if any.

Just a bit of fun. Enjoy.

Come on people, get your entries in. Think I'd better make cut off point 9 a.m, as snow starting to settle already!

Regards,

Tom.

Regards,

Tom.

Am I in time to enter??