Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Three Counties & East Anglia Regional Discussion - January 19th 2013>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

About to go off to work... Hoping the heavier area of PPN starts to shift westwards soon.

Good luck for your journey home, hopefully there will be a westward push, make sure you have your shovel, blanket and chocolate - lol.

Posted

2.5cm lying here, fine snow has been falling steadily all morning. Temp currently 1.1C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Not a flake has fell here on norfolk/suffolk border 😞😞 where is it😤😤😤😤

Indeed it hasn't!

Posted

4cm here in East Herts so far heading towards 5. If it stays at this rate for say another 4 or so hours 8cm seems about right.

Posted

At the moment I have a neighbour who keeps going outside throwing grit everywhere. Very tempted to go out and smack him round the head with the spade hes using.

Snow on the increase now with a heavier zone of snow from Peterborough to Norwich developing which is exactly what the NAE suggested.

Posted

At the moment I have a neighbour who keeps going outside throwing grit everywhere. Very tempted to go out and smack him round the head with the spade hes using.

Snow on the increase now with a heavier zone of snow from Peterborough to Norwich developing which is exactly what the NAE suggested.

rofl.gif rofl.gifrofl.gif

rofl.gif

Posted
  • Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. 108.7m ASL
  • Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. 108.7m ASL

Make sure you get it on film so we can all laugh. Can only imaging you standing over the guy shouting " No BAD!, NO GRIT YOU IDIOT!" rofl.gif

Posted

Some very heavy echoes now forming out in the north sea around Belgium, transferring slowly west towards us

SK

EDIT: Need to learn my east from my west!

Edited by snowking

Posted

Back home in Lowestoft. Now snowing very heavily here, blizzard conditions. Far, far too dangerous to go back out driving............................................................................................................. It's not really snowing but my boss doesn't know that, so lets just keep that information to ourselves.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SNOW please

Ipswich folk u getting in on this stuff? Just measured 1cm fresh stuff! Easily pleased I know tease.gif Hammering it down now though, long may it contiue blum.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, snow and cloud formations

From what I have read, there is a chance it could get heavier, particularly if the heavier precip pushes a bit further west than predicted. The weather warnings from 12.18pm today from the meto now include West Mids and North wales, so hopefully a good sign for us Lutonians

Thank you good.gif

I keep looking on raintoday and we seem to be between two heavier blobs! But I'm not complaining as it looks beautiful outside so any mores a bonus.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms

Need any help Dave?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Ipswich folk u getting in on this stuff? Just measured 1cm fresh stuff! Easily pleased I know tease.gif Hammering it down now though, long may it contiue blum.gif

I wish it could break through the mighty, invincible Beccles Snow Shield...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow deprived so anything white.

Just had a whatsapp from my mum in Bucks.. Looks like you're all getting a top up today. There back garden looks a picture.

Have fun and wish i was there!

Posted

It's been snowing light-mod since 9.30am, although very small and powdery, I've now got 2.5cm, that's the deepest it's been here all this winter

Posted

What an a***hole. LOL

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow deprived so anything white.

Eat more and exercise less. It works for me.

You can't read that in any book.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summers, Cold Winters.

My footprints in the garden are starting to fill in nicely now, reckon we are at about a 7.

Posted

Had the same on sat morning an angry neighbour couldn't get off his drive so he through grit all over his drive and all over the road. Was rather micturated off as we have waited so long to have laying snow.

Posted

Snow accumulating well on the already frozen surfaces from fridays snowfall, but snow refusing to settle on the roads and some paths. Looks like the snow is deciding to develop just to my north, how annoying.