Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Far North of England Regional Discussion 09/02/13 18z ----->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

can't see low lying areas benefiting tonight, but they are more than likely to from tomorrow evening onwards

depends if the cloud goes under clear skies the ground will freeze with temps -3/-4 and with some showers which are expected later in the night we could get a covering tonight

Posted

Though it does have us in a rather dry patch compared to the rest of the East!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

The Boro are like the weather today rubbish

wallbash.gif

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i no we are all over the place no organization what so ever, if we lose today im afraid im gunna start calling for mowbrays head,

Posted

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i no we are all over the place no organization what so ever, if we lose today im afraid im gunna start calling for mowbrays head,

Yep if this was any other manager, he would have been long gone. There simply are no excuses. Bring back Maclaren lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

I'm getting to that stage now getting fed up with his "tactics" yet again another formation today 3-5-2 why not play 4-4-2 its our best formation tried and tested as Chelsea and Cardiff proved

Posted

I'm getting to that stage now getting fed up with his "tactics" yet again another formation today 3-5-2 why not play 4-4-2 its our best formation tried and tested as Chelsea and Cardiff proved

yep play with 2 wingers and attack they are bottom of the league for a reason we are currently down to 9th

Posted

Yep if this was any other manager, he would have been long gone. There simply are no excuses. Bring back Maclaren lol

Our best modern day manager in my opinion I'd welcome him back with open arms his record was second to non

First major cup

Uefa cup 2 seasons running

Highest league finish (I think)

Never got relegated

And he brought us 2 of the best nights I will ever remember at the riverside

Posted

i would go for dicanio

Posted

Our best modern day manager in my opinion I'd welcome him back with open arms his record was second to non

First major cup

Never got relegated

Yep and teams were actually scared to come and play at the Riverside, now teams would rather play us every week rather than in their own back yard

Posted

First major cup

Never got relegated

highest premierleague finish yes, we have finished 2nd twice in the old 1st division, but he was the most hated boro manager ever

Posted
Posted · Hidden by Boro Snow, March 9, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Boro Snow, March 9, 2013 - No reason given

disgrace

Posted

What's Bryan Robson up to nowadays? I know he got ill whilst managing the Thailand international team. He got us promoted twice lets not forget! Enjoyed that last season at Ayresome and promotion against Luton!

Posted

Bring back Lennie Laurence! Ian Baird was an awesome player. Even in retrospect i'd rather have Trevor Putney and Robbie Mustoe in the team now!

Edited by mackerel sky

Posted

2-0 down to a side bottom on the league?! Absolutely disgraceful, I have other words but there not suitable for here.

I've had enough now Mowbray may be a "club legend" but I've ran out of patience with him Steve McClaren, Paolo Di Canio or Nigel Adkins for the job

Posted

Can you boys not vent your frustrations on a football forum!

Posted

GFS FI has cheered me up tonight, as I said last night around the 20th is the time to look at for the warmer settled weather I feel

h500slp.png

h500slp.png

ukmaxtemp.png

h500slp.png

h500slp.png

Thats more like it!

:D

Edited by Gavin.

• UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2024-05-02 07:37:13 Valid: 02/05/2024 0900 - 03/04/2024 0600 THUNDERSTORM WATCH - THURS 02 MAY 2024 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Risk of thunderstorms overnight with lightning and hail

Northern France has warnings for thunderstorms for the start of May. With favourable ingredients of warm moist air, high CAPE and a warm front, southern Britain could see storms, hail and lightning. Read more here

Jo Farrow
    Jo Farrow

UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2024-05-01 08:45:04 Valid: 01/05/2024 0600 - 02/03/2024 0600 SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH - 01-02 MAY 2024 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F