Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East and East Anglia Regional Discussion 21st February 2013 18:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted

Thanks for that mate,

Let's see if that band can pivot northwards and bring the london region into play.

naaahh i wouldnt want that, just to light for my liking and not worth a glance out of the window at!!..heavier stuff yes most prob

Posted

Morning Peeps

Looking at the charts a lot of uncertainty about snowfall even at this short range. I looked out and though what is the fuss about...Cold though! My personal take is that we are at risk of snow flurries over the next four days. More especially later today and throughout tomorrow. Hope everyone in my region sees some. The charts are also staying cold looking with an impressive northerly which stays around some time allowing colder air to dig down into our neck of the woods (still to come into reliable timeframe though...don't get excited!!!!) In the mean time, enjoy!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Showers developing rapidly of the coast of east anglia!

Someone said the same thing, yesterday...good.gif

Posted

I'm under the band so that radar says and nothing out of the sky! Don't get your hopes up!

exactly!! go back to your lives folkes!!.. then if you see quite a few flakes falling outside, then come on heregood.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow,thunder,tornados

I think we're all straw clutching,this winter has been a huge letdown for snow lovers in the region,unless we get a good dumping,I hope the warm sunshine we had a few days ago returns.don't get me wrong a light dusting is better than nowt,but when the south and south west have fared alot better its got to make you wonder whats needed to get the white stuff

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Same here in North Fambridge Essex dry as a bone and right under the blob!

It's an anablob...

Posted

Good morning all!

I was watching light snow falling across my nearest lamppost at 3.00am and although very nice, the dusting it gave has all blown away this morning. It's still bone dry and it will be interesting to see if we get a bit more, as with these conditions if we could get enough it might lay a bit (if it isn't blown away).

Right, off to find some charts etc;

son.png

Posted

I think we're all straw clutching,this winter has been a huge letdown for snow lovers in the region,unless we get a good dumping,I hope the warm sunshine we had a few days ago returns.don't get me wrong a light dusting is better than nowt,but when the south and south west have fared alot better its got to make you wonder whats needed to get the white stuff

Snowrye

Patience! I have just seen (THOUGHT I had imagined it, only been up about 10 minutes) A FLAKE! it was about the size of a five pence piece (honest!) Right, calm down, calm down!! lol (controls self)

Edited by Simonl

Posted

i made a couple of phone calls

and help is on its way

Watertanker_IL-76D_of_IRGC.jpg

Yamkin Airways Corporation laugh.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms,Hot `n` sunny!

Well,just looked out the window here and we do have snow,tho v slight. Few flakes resting on the bike outside.

Guest bjaykent

Nothing here, despite radar, although clouds look slightly more conducive coming off the estuary this morning I would say there still isn't a lot of depth to them at present. Just a few occasional flakes.

Edit First what I would consider to be a shower of the day but still very light.

Edited by bjaykent

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Love a bit of snow

Yamkin Airways Corporation laugh.png

hello mate

Think Croydon council must of been expecting something last night

Grit/salt everywhere in town centre

Posted

Off to work...currently 0.8c and overcast. Now whilst I'm gone if someone could just sort out a region wide snow event to start at 4pm that would be great :p

Edited by lottiekent