Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Discussions 21/03/13

The watcher

Posted

Here's some photos

8591065746_4337dda105_m.jpg8589965915_314b3a97b6_m.jpg 8589966257_3af9429b33_m.jpg 8591065902_e5f596f7f2_m.jpg8591065900_483a16c004_m.jpg8591065976_ccc5770818_m.jpg8591066064_6b6aacdb8b_m.jpg8591066030_d6e235ba61_m.jpg8591066128_bf0c1c0c15_m.jpg8589966363_5a4f9ed937_m.jpg8591066188_727b9d48d5_m.jpg

As you can see - my snowman didn't even last then night cos two wee hoods came into our garden and ruined him :(:( RAGE!

Edited by snowydog

Posted

Hard to believe but shower activity is intensifying in the Irish Sea

Light snow into the city centre of Dublin

1 degree dew point -2

Temperatures might go wrong side of marginal soon , but as its the end if march this is pretty epic

Posted

Just seen that Ronan. I wonder if there will be much. I only use raintoday because I don't know how to read anything else lol. But it looks like there's plenty of showers heading this way anyway.

Posted

It's actually snowing now. Thick flakes but it's very very light. Thick flakes floating around in the air.

Posted

heavy snow shower here now. really big flakes. grass getting white. temp 0.5c.

Posted

Getting heavier here although the flakes are falling more slowly but there is more of them.

Where abouts are you big lad? I can't see the info bit at side on your profile cos I'm on my phone.

I'm up Castlereagh.

Posted

Been snowing on and off all morning in Saintfield. Somebody said it was sunny in carryduff ! So it is very localised as carryduff only 5 mile north of Saintfield

Posted

We've also had more snow this morning. A bit unwelcome too after the battle to clear the road yesterday but thankfully it hasn't amounted to much! This is day 5 of being stranded because of the snow. I'm more than ready for a thaw now!!

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Some snow showers here this morning,not sticking though. Maybe if there are showers tonight and if they are heavy enough there should be a better chance of snow settling.

Last nights low 0.3c,current temp 2.8c.

Posted

Just a few flakes blowing about in the wind here today and its bloody freezing! Hate putting the heating on during the day due to the price of oil but today may be an exception!!

Posted
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...

Awoke this morning at 4.30 to find it snowing and a 2" snowdrift outside my door .. nearly called the BBC ..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

A few very light snow showers here today. Would definitely settle should anything substantial pep up. Dry, powder flakes too.

Posted

The latest video on the BBC news site is very sad to watch seeing the sheep buried alive! Does anybody know when the last time was that we have had such bad conditions in Northern Ireland as I certainly can't remember it so bad!