Hot?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 21st May 2013 onwards

Coast

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

Well I do like a nice day, warm sunshine but not listening to some nob ends who like to drink and listen to bad radio stations just because the sun is out :p

The sound of birds chirping, the breeze moving the tree's and the warm sun on my face, lovely :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Indeed...there's nowt like a budgie... 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

hahahahaha

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Well I do like a nice day, warm sunshine but not listening to some nob ends who like to drink and listen to bad radio stations just because the sun is out Posted Image

The sound of birds chirping, the breeze moving the tree's and the warm sun on my face, lovely Posted Image

That's why though VM. We have had the coldest May in 51 yrs and the last 7 summers have been (Pants), There is a glimmer of hope for this one as its starting of on the right foot at the( moment ), The next 10 days are not looking to bad at all, Generally we all love the Summer as it lifts spirits and puts smiles on many faces,I agree though it will bring out the odd (angel delight) but they to are on a high because the Sun is out and its warmer.As for bad radio stations variety is the spice of life,It would be pretty boring like the wet cold and windy weather if we all liked the same. Enjoy the up and coming Summer spell my friend, I say spell as no one know one know's how long it will last,All i can say is that we in the British Isle's are long over due a decent (Hot Long Summer). Have a nice weekend.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Very Hot,Very cold.scared of thunder and lightning.

Enjoyed yesterday.

Giving us a taste of summer to come i hope.

The sunshine brought out the half term day trippers.

Daughter started her new little p /t job at colchester zoo .

The poor weather up to yesterday was giving her an easy day.

Yesterday however they was queuing off the a12 to get in.

Bless her little cottons she was run off her feet,bit of a touch of reality, and what real work is for her i think ;)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Morning all and welcome to meteorological summer Posted Image

Lower than average temperatures over the past fortnight have helped put this spring on track to be the coldest in more than 50 years, according to early provisional statistics from the Met Office anyway !

post-10773-0-12262700-1370069825_thumb.j

Lets hope summer is higher than average,  the temperature not the rainfall that is Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Mornin each. So this is Met' summer time. Hmmm! It's dull and cloudy in good ol' Naaarich with a temp of 50f at the moment. Oh well, never mind; its early yet. :)

Hope you all have a lovely week end and have fun folks. :D I shall be doing a lot of banging and screwing. ( I'm changing the furniture round you lot sniggering at the back) ;)

Posted

Awww, what a little beauty. And he was so clear when he spoke. Brilliant!

Posted

Mornin each. So this is Met' summer time. Hmmm! It's dull and cloudy in good ol' Naaarich with a temp of 50f at the moment. Oh well, never mind; its early yet. Posted Image

Hope you all have a lovely week end and have fun folks. Posted ImageI shall be doing a lot of banging and screwing. ( I'm changing the furniture round you lot sniggering at the back) Posted Image

Posted Image

You really can't come on here and say stuff like that and expect us not to snigger Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Morning all,

Another little beauty, who could become an equine superstar this afternoon, if he maintains his unbeaten record and wins the Derby but will his stamina last out? Dawn Approach.

Posted Image

Would be wonderful to see him win but would cost my employer a "few quid". His father has already sired yesterdays winner of the fillies classic, not my governors' father, of course but New Approach! Posted Image

Cloudy morning here on the Kent/London border and up at Epsom too, would be nice to see the sun come out this afternoon, for whats likely to be a massive crowd, up on Epsom Downs, for the big race.

Really looking forward to getting to work and the "buzz" in the office, on big race days, Derby day is one of our busiest Saturdays of the year.

Hope you all have a lovely day and if you have a little flutter, hope you back the Derby winner.

Regards,

Tom.  Posted Image

Posted

This isn't weather related so please forgive me. But.....do any of you wonderful people know how to loosen tight screws? I haven't got a power screw driver and no other special tools except a set of screwdrivers. :(

It's still murky in Naaarich but I think the sun is attempting to appear. :)

Posted

Posted

This isn't weather related so please forgive me. But.....do any of you wonderful people know how to loosen tight screws? I haven't got a power screw driver and no other special tools except a set of screwdrivers. Posted Image

It's still murky in Naaarich but I think the sun is attempting to appear. Posted Image

Sorry K no idea .... most of my screws seem to have worked loose by themselves Posted Image

..or as someone said to me this week 'your a fruit loop in a world of cheerios' Posted Image

Sun's out here now...shame I'm working all day !

Edited by MKsnowangel

Posted

'Noon all,

Sun is slowly melting the cloud away...  am hoping for a nice afternoon in the garden.

Hopefully that will help clear my head after 1 too many drinks last night Posted Image Posted Image

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Posted

Afternoon :) Got up to 21.8c here yesterday..can't see that happening today unless this cloud vanishes!! Currently 18c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Afternoon all from Croydon and a manic Racing Office, our computer system has crashed! Posted Image

Something to do with the change of the month, our IT guy's on the case but whether he can have the system up and running by 4.00 P.M. and the Derby, is doubtful.

Lots of writing our clients bets out by hand, should make for a fun afternoon........not!

Anyway back to the mad house.

Hope you all have a great afternoon.

Regards,

Tom.

Posted

A disappointing and cloudy 13C here...

Posted

So much for the sun burning away the cloud. Looks like the cloud is winning the fight this afternoon :(

Posted

Indeed, SR; it's getting duller, as time passes.