Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 21st May 2013 onwards

Coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Good morning all,

Beautiful breezy sunny morning here..............lovely.

That goat was in my garden last night...........All of my runner bean plants have been eaten!

Lovely day here in Croydon too.

Jan, could well have been Eric! He looks the obvious suspect as he's turned up this morning, wearing a nurses uniform. Did you have any washing on your line?

Don't worry Jan, I'll replace the beans. I'll make sure I stop the money out of Erics wages, hes got to finish the back garden and then start the front and no treble time either, ACAS or no ACAS!

Quote: "Can you please come and get him then....

.....he's eating everything in the garden including my undies off the washing line" Posted Image

Ali, not sure that's Eric. he would've had to move to get over to MK overnight but imagine if he'd have turned up in a nurses uniform and frilly undies, I think my goat would be needing a therapist or perhaps I do? Posted Image

That's probably for another forum! Posted Image

Hope you all have a lovely afternoon, whatever you're doing, whether it be gardening, barbecueing , or indeed chasing goats out of your garden!

Regards,

Tom.Posted Image

Edited by TomBR7

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Afternoon each. Lovely warm, sunny day in Naaaaaarich. Although it has clouded over a bit and a strong breeze has sprung up. Ah well....I'll get me washing dry I suppose. No T storms on the horizon I suppose. :(

Hope you're all having a really nice Bank Holiday Monday. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

Luvley day today...............

Posted Image

Posted

Lovely day here in Croydon too.

Jan, could well have been Eric! He looks the obvious suspect as he's turned up this morning, wearing a nurses uniform. Did you have any washing on your line?

Don't worry Jan, I'll replace the beans. I'll make sure I stop the money out of Erics wages, hes got to finish the back garden and then start the front and no treble time either, ACAS or no ACAS!

Quote: "Can you please come and get him then....

.....he's eating everything in the garden including my undies off the washing line" Posted Image

Ali, not sure that's Eric. he would've had to move to get over to MK overnight but imagine if he'd have turned up in a nurses uniform and frilly undies, I think my goat would be needing a therapist or perhaps I do? Posted Image

That's probably for another forum! Posted Image

Hope you all have a lovely afternoon, whatever you're doing, whether it be gardening, barbecueing , or indeed chasing goats out of your garden!

Regards,

Tom.Posted Image

Ah Tom, that did make me laugh!

Eric was last spotted at 3.00am running towards Chislehurst with the intent of eating a certain someone's grass. The uniform suited him, blue is definitely his colour  Posted Image 

Although Eric could be an Erica! Could explain things

Beautiful afternoon here. Sun is smiling down

Posted

Ah Tom, that did make me laugh!

Eric was last spotted at 3.00am running towards Chislehurst with the intent of eating a certain someone's grass. The uniform suited him, blue is definitely his colour  Posted Image

Although Eric could be an Erica! Could explain things

Beautiful afternoon here. Sun is smiling down

Jan,

You've hit on something there, with the nurses uniform, Erica could well be our carer.  What with the cut backs, of course, Bromley Social Services have sent around a carer that eats the grass too!

Still a beautiful afternoon here in Croydon, sun shining strongly. Probably wont get home until 10 tonight, frightened to go out in the sun now, as will more than likely turn to dust! Looking forward to my day off on Weds now.

Hope you'e all enjoying the sun.

Regards,

Tom

Posted

Another nice day, bit more of a breeze, but welcome sun all the same. More gardening done but my back said stop so I did. 

Hope the netweather 23mm of rain, including torrential apparently, is wrong for tomorrow.

Seems a shame after a very pleasant 48 hours.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Good day for getting our new beehive set up in the orchard. They've come from 30 miles away so they're just flying around the vegetation (a couple of tree branches) we've put at the hive entrance so they get to know their new home and orientate themselves.

Tomorrow is the day when the scout bees (which are older and wiser) should start foraging so hope this wind drops a bit and it's sunny again tomorrow. The younger ones do the housekeeping inside.

If not they'll just sit inside and watch BeestEnders or whatever Posted Image 

Edited by Iceni

Posted

It seems as though  the Bank Holiday sun has resulted in a serious outbreak of flirting amongst some members of this forum Posted Image !!

All joking aside though, what a nice weekend it was. I managed to get some gardening done, inspired by the fact the sun was out and it was pleasantly warm.

Posted

Beautiful day yesterday with blue sky and sunshine, top temperature just under 22 degrees. Today it was distinctly blowy - as the rather more senior members of the Tolworth community commented at the Sunshine Cafe this afternoon - but still reasonable warmth and clear sunny skies on offer.

A couple of pics of Littleworth Common, Esher, yesterday.

We're still waiting for the first baby frogs to emerge from the pond, but tadpoles were very busy.

post-8993-0-43682400-1369682010_thumb.jp

These poor ducks decided to leave their snooze on the bank as we approached, only to get chased from the pond by a very territorial moorhen!

post-8993-0-15849600-1369682067_thumb.jp

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

3-4days of crap weather ahead!

Awful, trying to get out of this SAD depression atm :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Well cracking weekend all round weather wise, Made up for the complete dismal day Friday. Next few days looking like a reality check. . .. .Booo.

Anyway hope all had a nice weekend.

Jason. 

Posted

Evening..another nice day - up to 18c Posted Image

It felt warmer at times at the Castle, the sky was an amazing blue...

post-5283-0-00802000-1369687236_thumb.jp

post-5283-0-08536600-1369687237_thumb.jp

post-5283-0-33081600-1369687238_thumb.jp

Morning all, first in class todayPosted Image

Well back to the working week and it feels like we have jumped back to Friday again as the rain falls outside and that lovely yellow object is missing room the sky.  I suppose that we can't complain considering the weather over the weekend and hopefully it won't be too long before it returns again.

At the moment it's 9.1c outside, calm and raining.

Have a good day.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Morning all,

Well at least it stayed dry for the long weekend - it's pretty grim out there this morning from what I can see peeking out from under the duvet !  

I've got a very late start for work today so I think I can feel a bit of retail therapy coming on and some lunch out - at least the CMK shopping mall is all under cover so I can pretend it's not raining Posted Image 

Catch you later folks Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and hot summers

Morning all

What a great weekend the sun shone and yesterday I was at wembley watching my beloved crystal palace

Hope everyone has a great week

Posted

Hi there everyone, Hope you are all well. I've been so busy updating my other blogs as there is so much happening worldwide. Yesterday's mild and sunny day was great and what made it even better, Palace winning the play-off final in style. One of my daughters went into Croydon's town centre and she said there were crowds celebrating...............Well done Palace.............Just need to stay up this time Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental. Dry air, storms and snow.

Depressed myself watching the weather for the week ahead on BBC. More rubbish -  breezy at times as bloody usual in this country Posted Image

Sunday was nice, but yesterday I would call that bloody windy rather than breezy! and absolutely freezing out of the sun...but I'm a runner and the forecasters' 'breezy' is our 'windy'

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental. Dry air, storms and snow.

Hi there everyone, Hope you are all well. I've been so busy updating my other blogs as there is so much happening worldwide. Yesterday's mild and sunny day was great and what made it even better, Palace winning the play-off final in style. One of my daughters went into Croydon's town centre and she said there were crowds celebrating...............Well done Palace.............Just need to stay up this time Posted Image

Happy with that - much easier trip to watch Bournemouth at Watford than Palace Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Ding....ding....dong!! .......Mornin campers. :D very cloudy in N this morning but the sun is trying to come out. It feels cooler as well but I haven't been out yet so I don't know for sure.

Anyway....hope you all enjoyed your long week end and hope you all have a good week. :)

See yah all later.

Posted

Hi Yamkin,

Morning all, congratulations to all you C.Palace fans, a whole crowd of them got on my bus at East Croydon last night after returning from Wembley, and were all in a very jovial mood, journey was punctuated now and again with shouts of "Eagles, Eagles"!

Anyway back to the weather, we've already had some rain this morning and there's another mass of pretty heavy stuff, waiting to pivot across the region during the course of the day.

Weather then looks to remain unsettled for a few days but improve towards Friday and the weekend.

Two big events coming up in the racing calendar at the end of the week, the Oaks on Friday and Derby on Saturday, at Epsom. With the weather forecast to improve by then, sure to be some big crowds out on the Downs on Saturday, to enjoy the racing.

Are any of you planning to go?

Must go now and report that the fuse on our lift has tripped again! Posted Image

The Orelly men would have made a better job of building this place! Posted Image

Hope you all have a lovely day, despite the weather.

Regards,

Tom. Posted Image

Edited by TomBR7

Posted

Hi everyone! Haven't been about for a while.... We've got a new addition to the family, he's a Jack Russell Patterdale cross called Rocky and he's very very lively!!! He's got us out and about so much over the last few months and on the whole, the weather has meant we have been able to enjoy some lovely walks in the countryside - especially this weekend in the glorious sunshine!!

Well it's soggy and dull here today. It's such a tease having a few days of sunshine then back to this. Any hopes for a longer spell of nice weather anytime soon?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

The only plus side to all this rain .....

post-10773-0-63079000-1369734667_thumb.j

...is how lush and green the MK parkland is looking Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm & Sunny

Gosh it's back to reality today isn't it after a boootiful weekend. On the plus side, 'Springwatch' is back on the telly for the next few weeks!! :-)