Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

convective cloud here now, very patchy mind you, 24.9°C,

watching fish 0'mania (sky 403) just down road from me, so very hot

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental climate, snow winter, sunny summers

27.8c here, still an outside chance of hitting 30c

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Just hit 29c just now ! Ive not felt the sun this hot for years. 

Posted

A few clouds bubbling up on the horizon here, could really do with a good thunderstorm to freshen things up a little.

Posted

Small build up of Cu here....nothing of note. The sky looks a little more busy towards the east. It's the heat here though that's the main thing. I don't know if it's getting older or living more high up but I'm really enjoying this! I used to hate temperatures over 25C..but this is just glorious! The 21 year old version of me would be complaining like hell right now!

As for thunderstorm development here...very much doubt it. But we've had plenty of surprises in the West Midlands so far this year. That snow wasn't supposed to give us so much on the 20th Jan. Didn't see those potent little showers coming last month that got a little bit sparky...and we were the only place that saw any flashes and bangs from them. So never say never...

Edited by Gord

Posted

29.4c here now, dont think I'll touch 30C,Thank god...

Edited by Polar Maritime

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

31c here in Taunton.

Posted

And almighty sound of thunder here in leicester!!!feels so tropical!!had quiet a few rumbles in the past couple of mins!!

And almighty sound of thunder here in leicester!!!feels so tropical!!had quiet a few rumbles in the past couple of mins!!

Posted

Good to see things coming good in the East Midlands. Also things starting to happen in mid-Wales...does this mean something for the very north-west midlands a bit later maybe? If I were in the Shrewsbury area...it may be worth keeping an ear out.

Posted

Becoming borderline uncomfortable now. Sticking to everything. Need a good thunderstorm to clear the air (one hopes)

Posted

A maximum temperature of 30°C was reached here today, with us now sitting at 28°C. If only the cell that originated near Sheffield had been a few miles further west and this would have been the perfect day. Still, there's still time for something to fire up, and I'm not complaining about this weather.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Becoming borderline uncomfortable now. Sticking to everything. Need a good thunderstorm to clear the air (one hopes)

What are you recording your temperature with there Adzyy? Your only slightly above rural church lawford. The air is set cool off by tomorrow with or without a storm

Posted

Thunder heard here in Shropshire - about 16 miles ESE of Shrewsbury near Much Wenlock - there is a cell forming to the West

Edited by neil_b

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Geez 32c at home today!!!!

Posted

Hmmm...starting to wonder if we might see something from that cell near Shrewsbury.