Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, the Midlands & South West England Weather Discussion

A.J

Posted

Chilly last night with low of 5.5c, gorgeously sunny today, unfortunately hazing over now works out, max of 18.4c

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Virtually unbroken sunshine today, temps a bit cool though, max 17.9c due to the NW breeze.

Posted
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.

That cloud bank stuck around here too until about 13.00, making it feel quite cool.  It then heated up to 21°C and there's just been a muted sunset with the temperature still on 19°C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Feel we will see a big change arriving, in the NW Midlands anyway, from thursday (even wed maybe) cloudy skies, cool, windy, will feel like autumn has arrived, and I think a cool/cold weekend to come, temps stuck at 13C under north sea misty low cloud

think we should have regional threads split now, as my area is miles from many in this thread, and most of Wales and the SW, will likely hve unbroken sun right the way through including weekend

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

All yours, have a ( Staffford thread)..... I'll rather things stay as they are until may be proper autumn/winter weather kicks in thanks.

No offence! but ATM reading Wales and the SW sound good to me :good: ( washouts, north sea misty low cloud, cool/cold ) reading that crap everyday.... It ain't for me :nonono:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

I can understand some folks wanting to change the regionals again, I'm easy on it. It has been great mixing with the riff-raff of other areas though! hehe

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Clouds

Another cool night with a low of 5.2C, however we still have some mist but the sky is blue and the sun is shining, the outlook is for a clear sunny day.

No rain again here in Stafford and I really don't see any for the next 7 days.

Posted

Sunny after dawn fog, bit hazy but feels warm high of 19.1c.

Posted

At last!  A day when the dawn promise of sunshine, albeit hazy, persisted all day.  Some cloud this afternoon, but very warm in the sun and light winds, touching 23°C an hour ago.

Posted

Very warm feel today after another cool start, 20.6c max, bits of cloud but plenty of sun and virtually no breeze!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Clouds

Once again it's been a cool night with plenty of mist lingering in the fields.

We currently have some patchy stratus with a temperature rise of 3.4C in the last 30 Minutes.

The outlook is for a bright sunny day with temperatures reaching 20 - 21C

Current Conditions.

Temperature 9.9C

Pressure 1021mb

Humidity 100%

Wind light SE

Posted

A stunning September day, whoever says it cant be Summer-like in Autumn!?

Very warm sunny currently on 21.8c.

Edited by TonyH

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

I'm dreading the weekend! I was hoping for good fishing weather but it looks to be cloudy, if not, overcast. The winds look set to strengthen as well, not good on the coast.

post-15177-0-88411400-1410352547_thumb.ppost-15177-0-25499300-1410352554_thumb.p

Posted

Blowing a hoolie at Durdle Door and above Ringstead too, Mapantz!  Pleasantly warm, but very hazy.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Another pleasant day though not as warm as yesterday's 23.8C with a high of 21.1C and a fresher breeze, also more cloud around this afternoon.