Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales, the Midlands & South West England Weather Discussion

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

Monday morning looking very interesting with gale to severe gale force wind gusts likely around most S and W coasts especially around Cornwall.

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Temp currently 6.3c and crystal clear.

post-12319-0-71426400-1412454060_thumb.p

Edited by Polar Maritime

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, Snow and Storms

Temp currently 6.3c and crystal clear.

PM

Just checked the temperature here in central Solihull. Its already down to 5.7C and falling rapidly.

Skies are clear and the wind has dropped out.

Could it be an airfrost tonight? First of the year?

MIA

Posted

Well had to give in and put the heating on tonight,defo colder this evening currently 5.5, but lovely though,proper wintry feel :) had to put a bobble hat on when I went for a walk this evening!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Very chilly feeling out there at 7.1C and falling pretty quickly.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Only a rough guide as I'm on my phone with a beer in hand, but the WRF hinting towards those heavy and thundery downpours for west country and southern counties on Tues morn. I'd expect that risk to be slightly further inland as well..

post-15177-0-95075000-1412467799_thumb.p

Chilly here tonight, 5.4C currently.

Edited by Mapantz

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Only a rough guide as I'm on my phone with a beer in hand, but the WRF hinting towards those heavy and thundery downpours for west country and southern counties on Tues morn. I'd expect that risk to be slightly further inland as well..

attachicon.gifC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_index.png

Chilly here tonight, 5.4C currently.

London looks out of it!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

A truly balmy 10c here compared to the rest of you! :p

Here now becomes in a good place for thunderstorms as the warm seas generate strong convection against the cold airmasses.

Posted

A Cloud inversion has formed nicely here. After a dry cool and clear night with a low of 3.1c.

post-12319-0-43438100-1412492442_thumb.j

Edited by Polar Maritime

Posted

Light cloud has rolled in from the west, possibly ahead of tomorrow's front so last night's low was not as low as I would have liked to see it go but 3.9C nonetheless - very chilly and the lowest minimum since 4th May also, which was also 3.9C.

Posted

Coldest night of the Autumn so far with a low of 2.5c, thick haze has already returned this morning so no sunny Sunday afterall.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

The hi-res NMM shows some large totals between now and Tuesday.

bobby and TonyH could be seeing a lot of rain over the next few days, if this chart is anything to go by.

post-15177-0-64171700-1412500426_thumb.p

Posted

First ground frost of the season last night, With an overnight low of 3.1c. Currently long sunny spells and feeling cool, Temp 10.0c

Edited by Polar Maritime

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Feels chilly out there.. 14.1c.   Reading in the shade is only 11.4c. Broken cloud. Sun hazy no warmth..

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Second air frost of the season -0.1c last night. Rather cloudy breezy today had a shower earlier. Max 14.2c feels mild enough.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Max 18.8c. At 13:40.  Now 15.5c. With 14.5c outside. Wall thermostat now on 20.0c.

Posted

Very pleasant sort of day here. Low of 3.9C and a high of 15.6C with light winds and blue skies up until 2pm, hazier since then with some stratocumulus showing to the west. Tomorrow doesn't look like fun but I'm looking forward to a sunshine and showers scenario from Tuesday.

Posted

Had a lovely day on the beach today with my dogs, just wearing a shirt, didn't feel the need to get all wrapped up, very pleasant for the 1st weekend in October.  Weather now changed quite a bit in the last hour, rain and wind battering against my window, feels much more like October now.

• Like 1