Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia, Weather Chat...July 1st 2015...

Methuselah

Cherry picking charts again in the model thread..

If people like cold then Move to Scotland or Iceland even further North...

I will bang on about it but, it's summer.. You could have 0 uppers or 5 degree uppers but if you have no cloud (like today) it will be warm if not hot! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE TERM!

Unless of course you have cloud and a howling wind it will be "cool"... 

Very boring period of weather coming up, how people want this I don't know... Weird if you ask me.

• Like 2

Posted

I don't know whether anyone else thinks the same, but to me, so far this summer the best couple of days of the week seem to fall on a Thurs & Friday, then it goes Pete Tong for the weekend? So here we go again! Lovely today and tomorrow with loads of sunshine and warmth. :)  Then it goes downhill with a cloudier Saturday and a drab Sunday. :nea:

This morning's GFS for 12.00 Sunday: attachicon.gifGFS ukprec Sun12Jul12.00.png

Beeb has poss 27 degrees tomorrow.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers

Beeb has poss 27 degrees tomorrow.

Hope so!! I just love going down to my local in Hadleigh High Street on a warm Friday evening. Everyone's in happy mood (end of the working week, sun's out, etc) and instead of the typical drab attire us Brit's tend to wear (to match our often cool, drab weather) everyone's in cheerful summer clothes and the place is buzzing!

Wonderful. :drunk:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Heat, Cold, Sun

Morning,

Much better day then yesterday but it's already clouding over significantly here and there is still a fresh feel out there!

Hopefully It will be less cloudy this afternoon.

As long as it doesn't rain I don't care. Got 6 months of rain to watch out of the window come October.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

I don't know whether anyone else thinks the same, but to me, so far this summer the best couple of days of the week seem to fall on a Thurs & Friday, then it goes Pete Tong for the weekend? So here we go again! Lovely today and tomorrow with loads of sunshine and warmth. :)  Then it goes downhill with a cloudier Saturday and a drab Sunday. :nea:your

Yeah I've noted the same, Sundays in particular have been consistently poor all spring/summer.

Nice enough day today though as usual plenty of cloud about. Tuesday last week is the only truly 'clear' day we've had since April

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Morning

Not a bad day here so far, better sleeping temps last few nights that is for sure.

plenty of summer still left yet :)

Posted

After a cloudy mid morning its turned into a beautiful sunny afternoon.

A lovely summers day coming up tomorrow as well, possibly up to 28c just North of London with sunny skies, before high cloud pushes in early evening from the west across the region.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Beautiful day here, nearly clear blue skies all day so far. Wind started blustery but quickly moderated to leave a light breeze. Temp below average at 20C but feels much warmer in the sun. Making the most of today and tomorrow as the weekend looks pretty crap....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Nice day here, had some fair weather cumulus around earlier, enough for a few spit spots at times, but it's all clearing up now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Spells or thunderstorms.

Hmm, beautiful day today. Maybe not as hot as some would've liked, but I am not a fan of extreme (for UK) heat, so it was nice today. Had a bit of cumulus around earlier. 

Tomorrow looks warmer  :nonono:

I WANT MORE THUNDERSTORMS!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Nice day when the wind dropped out a little, a high of 21C.

• Like 1

Posted

Hi all a blissful summer day the 'heat' does make a return tomorrow and possible extending the day after, top temp of 28*C in Capital, which is respectable but not on the same realm as last week.

Posted

Beautiful clear blue sky and 16.3C to start the day here. With a S/SE breeze today there could be a big difference between temps near the coast and those inland. The sea temp around our coast is 16C at the moment, so on the beach probably reaching a pleasant 20 - 21C. London aside (because you guys always hog the highest temps :wink: ), the best temps are forecast to be in the north of our Region at around 27C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Lovely morning here with clear skies, plenty of sunshine and light winds. Currently 19C. Stupidly I forgot to apply sunscreen to the tops of my arms yesterday when at the allotment. Very sore today so will not be outside much, boo!

Posted

A pleasant 21.2c with a light breeze and a cloudless sky. Proper summer day, just lovely. Even have the afternoon off *yay* so out on the motorbike it is.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Lovely morning here with clear skies, plenty of sunshine and light winds. Currently 19C. Stupidly I forgot to apply sunscreen to the tops of my arms yesterday when at the allotment. Very sore today so will not be outside much, boo!

27.2c here and sunny. You don't have to stay out in the sun too long, to turn lobster red, :oops:  or you can go brown if you are lucky. Thankfully I go decaying, autumn leaf, brown in the sun. :vava::blink2:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 3

Posted

Just reached 25c here with blue skies.

Stunning July summers day.

As my Portuguese partner says, when the weather is like this there's not many places in the world with a more beautiful landscape.

Edited by Ben Lewis
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Perfect summers day, 26C and clear skies. Beautiful :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool clear sunny weather all year.

Much the same here, clear blue skies, not to humid either which is very nice.

Is it me or are fridays really hot, Saturdays often as well but sundays rubbish over the last few weeks.

Posted

I've just recorded my lowest ever humidity reading since my records began (in Sept 2013) - a rather dry 29%.

Edited by h2005__uk__

Posted

Great day here and at 23C with no humidity it was really comfortable. Some wonderful skies this evening, ever changing as the sun went down.

20.00 looking SE  post-20040-0-18017000-1436557353_thumb.j 20.30 looking NW post-20040-0-49209400-1436557384_thumb.j

Edited by Blessed Weather
  • Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow

Was just checking Jo Farrow's forecast on the front page to see what tomorrow's forecast held in store, and seeing a published time of today at 18:07 started thinking I was reading a nice forecast for saturday.

Took e sometime to realise that much of the forecast concerned a day that was well into its last knockings at the time it was published!!!

Still...when I did eventually suss out saturday's forecast, it wasn't too bad .....bbq here I come!  :)

• Like 1

Posted

Another cracking day tomorrow with sunny periods again and temperatures into the mid twenties

nmmuk-0-25-0.png?10-19

Sunday looking okay with some showers around.

• Like 1