Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia, Weather Chat...July 1st 2015...

Methuselah

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Hot and Sunny but not opressive

Local bbc forecast has just said potential thunderstorms for us tonight and has added 2c to earlier forecast so 27c likely. (Lovely)

• Like 1

Posted

It was a very warm day 28*C in the strong July sunshine....thunderstorms would be a welcome surprise.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Sunny start here, no rain it seems overnight.

Just been outside, warm enough for t-shirt and shorts already.

Edited by Captain shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Heat, Cold, Sun

Sunny beautiful start this morning.

Dog walk complete, feeling warm already, Off for a run now before it warms up.

26c with sunny spells today! Not bad at all

Edited by Ben Lewis

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers

Already 20.3C at 09.30 and with the satellite confirming several hours of unbroken sunshine before the patchy high cloud over in the west drifts in, it should be a lovely warm day. Much better than forecasts a couple of days ago were suggesting. :)

post-20040-0-59425500-1436603834_thumb.j

Posted

Morning all firee engines woke me up about 5 of them going past on full throttle must be a big fire...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Looks a nice day today so far, last nights AcCas all gone, clear blue sky warm.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Beautiful start to the day, some cloud moving in now and the vile wind is starting to gust quite strongly yet again, but feeling reasonably warm nonetheless at 22C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

25C already here, just some patchy fair weather cloud. Another great day.

Posted

Got some feathers in the sky now, with a nice breeze beautiful day. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool clear sunny weather all year.

25c here already as well.

More high cloud around now to, at least there is a good breeze.

Posted

Fair weather cloud moving in now, the summer beer festival is on today. Can't resist that on a fine summers day.  :drunk:  :drinks:

Edited by Captain shortwave
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Fair weather cloud moving in now, the summer beer festival is on today. Can't resist that on a fine summers day.  :drunk:  :drinks:

Hick! :D

Posted

Horrible illness grabbed me last afternoon , aches cough sore throat.. Thought this s**** was reserved for winter?!

Something going through this house too, seems to be a lite version of the norovirus. 

Posted

Can anyone shed some light on tomorrow afternoons weather? Having a BBQ at work. Its not going to be like today I know just hoping it isn't going to be a washout? BBC etc seem to show it dry for 4pm when it starts... 

Thanks 

Something going through this house too, seems to be a lite version of the norovirus.

This is a virus, although not norovirus. I am the last to have it in my house, 3 day virus I'm on day 2 and it is horrid. Your whole body aches, the cough is s dry tickle that meds fix then 10 minutes later it's back,sore throat loss of appetite and generally just really really touchy! Not forgetting I'm in a constant sweat to

Posted

Hick! :D

Hangover incoming. Oh yeah weather....

It's sunny

Posted

This is a virus, although not norovirus. I am the last to have it in my house, 3 day virus I'm on day 2 and it is horrid. Your whole body aches, the cough is s dry tickle that meds fix then 10 minutes later it's back,sore throat loss of appetite and generally just really really touchy! Not forgetting I'm in a constant sweat to

Yeah might be the same thing, but 2 of the kids have thrown up with it.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Had it for five days now! My throat was so sore it closed up and I couldn't breathe. Had puss on my tonsils (sorry to anyone having their dinner) and my tonsils looked like they were going to explode (sorry to anyone who is having their pudding) Caught it off my brother and mum. Got a fever, which is hard work in hot weather. I was a bit delirious as I thought an easterly wind from Siberia had set in with minus 10 uppers and a Thames streamer was developing. Hope you are spared the exploding tonsils, but the delirious bit was pretty cool. Been sunny 26c, felt like 51c. :bomb:

• Like 2

Posted

Had it for five days now! My throat was so sore it closed up and I couldn't breathe. Had puss on my tonsils (sorry to anyone having their dinner) and my tonsils looked like they were going to explode (sorry to anyone who is having their pudding) Caught it off my brother and mum. Got a fever, which is hard work in hot weather. I was a bit delirious as I thought an easterly wind from Siberia had set in with minus 10 uppers and a Thames streamer was developing. Hope you are spared the exploding tonsils, but the delirious bit was pretty cool. Been sunny 26c, felt like 51c. :bomb:

Bubonic Plague? :D

Those who are unwell I wish you a speedy recovery.

Posted

Bubonic Plague? :D

Those who are unwell I wish you a speedy recovery.

LOL! Hopefully not and thanks.  There is a London lergy going around, hope you can avoid it. Having soup in this weather is hard work. Is it going to cool down? (The weather, not the soup) :D

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 2

Posted

LOL! Hopefully not and thanks.  There is a London lergy going around, hope you can avoid it. Having soup in this weather is hard work. Is it going to cool down?

I feel fine and dandy it would be unfortunate if I caught it considering the population of London is over 8,000,000 it appears there's an endemic to NW London (unlucky for some :oops:) the bugs flourish in the squalor of that part of London :p. I would avoid the soup...chilled watermelon is better it's too warm for soup.

• Like 1

Posted

I feel fine and dandy it would be unfortunate if I caught it considering the population of London is over 8,000,000 it appears there's an endemic to NW London (unlucky for some :oops:) the bugs flourish in the squalor of that part of London :p. I would avoid the soup...chilled watermelon is better it's too warm for soup.

They don't call them the North West Slumdon suburbs for nothing. :D 22c at the moment :blink2: my neighbours are :drunk:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers

They don't call them the North West Slumdon suburbs for nothing. :D 22c at the moment :blink2: my neighbours are :drunk:

My new neighbours a couple of doors up kicked off a bbq at 14.30 ish this pm (house-warming?) and they're still out there giving it some welly! I wonder if anyone will mind if I stroll in and introduce myself?

Anyway, I've been really impressed with today! At 20.00 this evening it was still 21.5C - lovely! It's been better than yesterday IMO (but that's probably because I'm not working today!). After such a nice day I think I can even put up with a disappointing day tomorrow.

So, some sharp showers around tomorrow pm?  NMM at 17.00 post-20040-0-70986900-1436644644_thumb.p