Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England and East Anglia weather discussion/chat - 15th November 2015 onwards

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

Hi all

Anything wintry in them showers over Norfolk/Suffolk? Looking pretty consistent and moving a little bit more inland this evening.

Edited by snowray
  • Like 1

Posted

Hi all

Anything wintry in them showers over Norfolk/Suffolk? Looking pretty consistent and moving a little bit more inland this evening.

Yes, they are wintry :good:

post-19153-0-12740800-1448209459_thumb.p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

cool, may see a flake or two later then.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Looks like showers on the way here on radar,  not expecting snow dp at 1.7 here. Guess we'll see.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Hi ,my name is mokidugway and I'll be a guest in the SE thread for a few days from Wednesday :0...

Hello Mokidugway,never seen you on net weather before :D  nice to meet you and welcome to the weatherless SE hell hole thread, where 10 flakes of snow makes us happy these days. The last time there was weather down these parts was in 1963. Dry, clear and boring at the moment, 4c. In other news, I have five rats in my garden eating all the bird food. :shok:  Cute little plague ridden critters. :help:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 2

Hello Mokidugway,never seen you on net weather before :D  nice to meet you and welcome to the weatherless SE hell hole thread, where 10 flakes of snow makes us happy these days. The last time there was weather down these parts was in 1963. Dry, clear and boring at the moment, 4c. In other news, I have five rats in my garden eating all the bird food. :shok:  Cute little plague ridden critters. :help:

thank you lassie , I've a feeling we will be great friends ,I like to talk gibberish like you :0...
  • Like 2

Posted

thank you lassie , I've a feeling we will be great friends ,I like to talk gibberish like you :0...

Well there is no weather to speak about most of the time lol, although we may have gales  next week. :shok:

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Well there is no weather to speak about most of the time lol, although we may have gales  next week. :shok:

Join the Gibberish Club? :D

• Like 2

Posted

a snow whore you say, mmm my favourites.   :-)

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Hi ,my name is mokidugway and I'll be a guest in the SE thread for a few days from Wednesday :0...

Hi Moki,

We have met elsewhere on here.

Now the others have elected me to talk to you about this, but I'm afraid for dirty norveners we require you to pass a series of tests each more elaborate and difficult than the last, before you may enter.

Can you handle it, punk?

• Like 2

Moon out here! :shok::shok:

put it away Ed you'll catch your death .....:0.

Hi Moki,

We have met elsewhere on here.

Now the others have elected me to talk to you about this, but I'm afraid for dirty norveners we require you to pass a series of tests each more elaborate and difficult than the last, before you may enter.

Can you handle it, punk?

gulp ....ill try my best :) :) as a peace offering I'm bringing you all down some black pudding, ecky thump :0.. Edited by Mokidugway
  • Like 1

Posted

Well... I was out this morning, on my way to the dance studio and nearly slipped on a frozen puddle :O ... I actually wasn't expecting that!

I don't mind the cold weather if snow is on the cards... Otherwise it can bugger off!

Posted

Lassie is a snow whore.

I promise, no more mention of SNOW unless it is going to SNOW of course.

Well... I was out this morning, on my way to the dance studio and nearly slipped on a frozen puddle :O ... I actually wasn't expecting that!

I don't mind the cold weather if snow is on the cards... Otherwise it can bugger off!

It is going to bugger off and it isn't looking good for more cold for a while, Atlantic crap as far as the eye can see, some say until February. :shok::cray: Without sounding like James Madden, I'm expecting Siberia to pay us a visit over Christmas :good::cold: :cold:

Black pudding ? :(

I thought Black Pudding was one of the new swear filter words. The weather next week is going to be a load of Black Pudding :(

And I was so looking forward to skating on the Thames ....

You will have to wait until the end of December to do that :shok:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 3

Posted

Damn... this SE Thread is sooo boring. There's nothing weather related going on here.... I can't wait for a deep low depression to come along.. so much more exciting to me than this quiet cold spell :(