Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat - 20/11/2015 Onward.

Methuselah

Posted
2 minutes ago, Pomeroysnow said:

Tis always the way Neiller, a lot more day to get through first though :)

Defo. We could do quite well over the next couple of weeks, even just to see snow falling as it probably won't accumulate to much with these PM shots going by models until it turns colder mid end of month if u go by meto! Which hopefully will give us more than showers. Time will tell of course 

• Like 2

Posted

Very heavy snow again! Like a wee blizzard at present! This is the best Iv done in a couple of years!! And I'm in the east!! For once Iv got lucky!  So effing happy! Starting to accumulate quickly now! 

• Like 2

Posted

Operation Dublin snow shield in full effect. Not a bloody flake! :-(

Posted
6 minutes ago, Rocheydub said:

Operation Dublin snow shield in full effect. Not a bloody flake! :-(

Hopefully come your way! Still snowing heavy here and wee drifts against the wall. I seem to be in the line of the showers for once! So don't give up mate ! U will get some! 

Derry looks as if it has not yet received the full force of the snow . Let's hope the incoming can give us some. If not, I'll be moving to Pomeroy :girl_devil:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy

Go out for a drive to the hills and find some snow breifman11 that's what I'm about to do. Getting very dark here hoping for another shower. 

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Thd best I got was a few small flakes blowing abot in the wind earlier,lol. Ah hopefully feb will deliver me the goods at som point.

Posted

This is brilliant! Another very heavy snow shower. Just drove through saintfield and carryduff on way to Belfast. Mini blizzard in progress. U must be happy MS! I'm also doing rather well this time believe it or not!