Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Heavy rain/storms 20/21st July --->

Posted
Huge bolts dropping here.. getting well nasty B) .. now hailstones.. not bad for a day suspecting just light showers according to bbc earlier

hey nanu blow it towards me please

Posted
Huge bolts dropping here.. getting well nasty B) .. now hailstones.. not bad for a day suspecting just light showers according to bbc earlier

Flash warnings have been issued for London & South East England

Posted

All we have here now is some moderate rain, the thunder seems to have died away. Wish I was were you are!

Posted
how come we are not weather warning section, south somerset because it is raining here and has not stopped for 1 1/2 hours, on border i suppose B)

No rain here yet, though the clouds look threatening and looks like I am at the end of the long line of showers from London stretching to Dorset/Somerset

Posted
at least the met office ses i am under the threat of havy thundary showers/storms till 9pm B)

more th/s brewing over n/france

Posted
No rain here yet, though the clouds look threatening and looks like I am at the end of the long line of showers from London stretching to Dorset/Somerset

hi, its unreal here, meant to a dry day with the odd shower but still raining heavy :huh:

Posted

looking at the radar looks like their is a system starting to brew thunder storms west of london its being geting bigger in the last 2 hours

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!
hi, its unreal here, meant to a dry day with the odd shower but still raining heavy :huh:

I know what you mean, its supposed to be a getting better sort of day in the midlands...erm, its getting worse! Its been raining steadily all day, and now its intensifying!

Posted

still quite dark here and the enviorment agency say london oxford and berkshire are expected to flood :o on sunday through to monday can u imagine parts of the thames flooding :o , hopefull storms for me today still a risk of storms :huh: know they say london is at the highist risk of flooding classified as possible severe flooding

Edited by saint

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms :D
Trickey good pics yesterday..

Wondering about Jane over there in Tewskbury..as River Severn very high

Plus havent heard from Monkey Uk in Long Elevens

We will miss that then Brick fielder good realy too much here

Hi dogs

I took some photos of Tewkesbury floods,they are in the flood damage reports thread.

Posted

thanks I will check it out :huh:

nice one Jane

Ive put my road and surrounding pics from yesterday as well..your see why I was worried

Edited by dogs32

Posted

You have the 'odd shower' :o .

Actually, no you don't. There's loads of showers over Wiltshire now slowly extending ENE. They're not thundery around here, have had steady bursts of rain for the last 90 minutes or so. Seems to be slowly clearing from the W and really very bright to the NW as it has been all afternoon.

Posted
keeps gettting dark here but nothing ever happens

It's got dark here and it's just started hammering

down