J10

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
does anyone know if cardiff is going to get heavy snow :rolleyes: hoping so.

Very likely, nothing like the Southeast have/ will have but we should get a covering from the developments off the main system which will miss us.

Could people also change their profiles so it shows where you are as your current conditions post are pretty useless without us knowing where you are.

I will check the 12z charts when they come out and post if i spot any signs of development towards the west of UK and put updates on. Showers seem to be getting quite potent to our east and look likely to make better progress towards us now which is a great sign that things will improve as the day goes on ( if u want snow)

Mid week looks interesting too but very dificult to say if rain or snow south of M4 during wed thursday but again will post my thoughts as it develops.

Posted
Very likely, nothing like the Southeast have/ will have but we should get a covering from the developments off the main system which will miss us.

Could people also change their profiles so it shows where you are as your current conditions post are pretty useless without us knowing where you are.

I will check the 12z charts when they come out and post if i spot any signs of development towards the west of UK and put updates on. Showers seem to be getting quite potent to our east and look likely to make better progress towards us now which is a great sign that things will improve as the day goes on ( if u want snow)

Mid week looks interesting too but very dificult to say if rain or snow south of M4 during wed thursday but again will post my thoughts as it develops.

i few flakes now how much we will have no one noes .

Posted
Hopefully not my final before and after shot :rolleyes:

sdc10876xq5.jpg

sdc10889qt9.jpg

You have about as much as me!

I've got a thicker layer of dust on my furniture than I have of snow in my back garden. <_<

Never mind, hope springs eternal and all that............ :clap:

Posted

Had a hard penetrating frost last night down to -4.1c and woke to a covering of powdery snow,most snow since october just about yet currently an old style cold day -1.5c with snow showers and a small amount of hazy sun,heaviest snow shower of today now which is heavy now. :lol:

Very slight drifting on paths not on fields so much not enough yet and wind isn`t all that strong.

Posted
We got some V V Light dusty stuff blowing around now,...

Yeah, same here. Fingers crossed that the heavier line to the East of us will bring something a bit more impressive soon.

Woke to a little covering of snow and some light - moderate snowfall. Not bad when i thought the major precip hasn't arrived yet.

Still showing potential for 15cm+ snow on Friday morning!

I'm so excited!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold snow, thunderstorms
Yeah, same here. Fingers crossed that the heavier line to the East of us will bring something a bit more impressive soon.

mate it is chucking it down here its on its way to you

frome somerset

:lol: :rolleyes: :o

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme!

It should do, it's definately getting heavier here, and the flakes are getting bigger.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold in winter, snow, frost but warm summers please

The higher moor to my NE has just disappeared in a cloud of white stuff... so 5mins time it might be snowing here! (or less, those clouds are really moving some!)

Posted

Nothing since the 2-3cm we had this morning. A few flurries and most has now melted now anyway.

I think I can see what's going to happen here with this system coming up through the channel to the East, and it doesn't look good for me. I may be wrong but the rotation looks like it will semi circle over me for want of a better way of saying it. I would say Wiltshire could be a good place to be later on.

Still, I have seen a good hour long snow shower this winter, that's more than I normally get to see. But I'm greedy, I want more!!

Posted
mate it is chucking it down here its on its way to you

frome somerset

:lol: :lol: :cold:

I dunno. The NW Radar suggests it's going to turn and go North before reaching us. :doh:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme!
If those showers follow that wind direction we could have a GURT (maybe pun) line of showers.

*begs* :cold:

You might even have to change your signature :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and thundery or Cold and snowy.
If those showers follow that wind direction we could have a GURT (maybe pun) line of showers.

ppn4el5.jpg

*begs* :lol:

I really hope that holds true,

That looks great for gloucester bristol etc later on this eve!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold snow, thunderstorms
You still got it coming down?????

its alittle lighter but yes it still coming down, have about 1.5cm on the ground, its been snowing about 35 mins :lol: :cold:

Posted
Might see my first heavy snow shower.

ppn6je7.jpg

Excellent. Been on and off all morning - that looks more promising. Thanks for the update.