Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch London, Se England & E Anglia

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow
Snow 8inches deep here and I hope it sods off soon! Very pretty but absolutely crap for work etc etc. No bus service, no train service (South Eastern) and no Waitrose lorries delivering! :D

That's a poor show from Waitrose, I got my seed potatoes delivered this afternoon in a sub-blizzard and they don't grit the lanes around here.

Posted

Just back in the fields near our home in Bushey, Herts and still snowing. Snow is fine but really coming down and has done for over an hour now. Can we expect more tonight? You guys seem to know more than the experts!

Posted
Its so beautiful out there a rare thing and still snowing heavily im off to take some photos !!

I'm hoping for a bit more before it freezes, then a clear blue sky for the morning piccies in the park!!

Posted
Its so beautiful out there a rare thing and still snowing heavily im off to take some photos !!

if herts is still getting snow, whats the general wind direction? yesterday herts got it first and because the winds were going east to west, i got it later (in hampshire)..

is hants due another dump of snow this evening?

Posted

just went for a walk to east duleich and back, snow fell moderately for the last 30 mins, covering most of the slush and turning it white again.

on goose green in east dulwich there are the usual snowmen, but also a snow elephant, a mini version of stone henge and, wait for it, a 12' igloo that children and adults were going in and out of!

Posted
  • Location: Putney, SW London. A miserable 14m asl....but nevertheless the lucky recipient of c 20cm of snow in 12 hours 1-2 Feb 2009!
  • Location: Putney, SW London. A miserable 14m asl....but nevertheless the lucky recipient of c 20cm of snow in 12 hours 1-2 Feb 2009!
i am quite upset we didnt have anything but light dusty snow all day that didnt really make that much more of an impact :( any sign of anymore coming my way :) maybe :) hopefuly :)

petalpoppy

Impossible to say, Poppy.....as we don't know where you are! If you can figure out how to do it, please put your location in your avatar. Thanks.

Ossie

Posted

Still snowing nicely in Bexleyheath with Icicles now hanging from lamposts. I estimate over 7" of snow has now fallen. Danson Park was beautiful this morning.

Edited by Jason H

Posted
Unbelievable-

heavy snow in Eltham-

heavy Rain in Barnehurst-

Anyone in Bexleyheath- What you got-?????

Warren- Keep your eye on the dewpoint- once the triple point of the low moves over it will drop from the west-

Although it may just be variable for th moment in the snow-

S

I'm a bit further south and west than you, still light snow.

Posted

Snow has stopped completely here now. Looks like that's all we're going to get. Ah, but what a beautiful sight outside. Everything is just white.

Posted
Unbelievable-

heavy snow in Eltham-

Warren- Keep your eye on the dewpoint- once the triple point of the low moves over it will drop from the west-

S

I can confirm there is still heavy snow in Barnehurst - I've been out playing in it with the hubby and daughter for the past 30 mins or so!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: cold and snowy. Summer: hot and sunny

amazing. its started snowing more heavily again in NE London. seems like the snow has pepped up from the south. wonder how much longer it will last for. will be a bitterly cold night when the skies clear. about 8 inches of lying snow here

Posted
Unbelievable-

heavy snow in Eltham-

S

Steve, any idea where the 0 or colder dew points currently are and when they may come back into Ipswich/ E. Suffolk?

Posted

raining moderately here now and has been for around an hour - snowman looking a bit skinny lol

Posted

Mind you, that said, just typed my postcode into the NW radar (DA7) and the sleet is looking pretty close...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

temps and dews starting to climb temp 0.4c dew -0.1c :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, and Snow.

Still gently snowing here in St. Ives, slowly looking quite pretty - well, the back garden is :(