Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: London, Se England & East Anglia

Louby

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep untouched powdery snow and red hot beaches sipping cocktails

somethings a happening - drip drip drip from the canopy on the back of the house - light snow still falling!

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

Here's a quick question..

Is herne bay , Whitstable , canterbury in North kent or East kent?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)
yeah he came running out, there having abit of a row at the moment, so besides the snow a good bit of entertainment going on :crazy:

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
Northeast :lol:

Our Geography field work was based at Reculver, and that was called the 'North Kent coast', so i guess north? :D

Just wondered i knew that it was north kent but i was doing some job hunting lately and they all put these regions in east kent for some reason :crazy: :lol:

Posted

Just drizzle now but not having any impact on the 5cm Cover.

Nightmare ahead in the Morning! And last day of Term for the kids :crazy:

Paul S

Posted
Just wondered i knew that it was north kent but i was doing some job hunting lately and they all put these regions in east kent for some reason :crazy: :lol:

Everything east of Faversham is regarded as North East Kent Coast. If that helps.

Posted

Got just over 1" laying snow but have got a melt going on so maybe had a total of 1.5 to 2" overal. A good event for us down here and nice to see though i think there may be problems in the morning if this freezes over went out for a drive and the main roads were white and only saw one gritter.

Still snowing now

Posted

Please someone,

will it be rain after this snow ?? my little covering looks so nice i hate the thought of i washed away by morning

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

Just back from Sidcup, everything white but with the recent rain a bit slushy, was chucking it down earlier from 9-10pm, lovely stuff, I WANT MORE!! :crazy:

Posted

Snow queen one, thank you,, i have noticed on radar it looks clear north of the snow band just couldn't understand where rain everyone keeps mentioning coming from unless they far in west anglia :crazy:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep untouched powdery snow and red hot beaches sipping cocktails

Off to bed now, will it be white in the morning - only 7 hours till I find out. night x

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
Hi,

Just a quick report to let you know we ended up getting slightly under 3" of snow here.

Nice, this was always going to be an.... "East is best" event :crazy:

Posted

Guess its bed time now!

Very happy with the 'bonus snow' lets hope its still here in the morning..... although I'm not banking on it!!

Night all.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, sun, thunder, storms, frosts, summer heatwaves.

Snowing heavily, temp 0c at 120m asl, 4cms of snow, sticking to all surfaces, very picturesque. At sea level a slushy cm on grass. What a great walk in the snow that was !!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms & Snow

Moderate wet snow at Guildford from 7:20 pm to 9 pm. Slight covering on flower beds and some bushes / low foliage. Playing field was white with dusting and car roofs had about 0.5~0.75 cm.

This was a surprise as it was thought the precipitation band would miss the area by quite a distance - we were on the edge however and it was still great to see snow again after an absence of 5 days where things were beginning to feel a little 'deflated'.

The snow was mostly quite large flakes but also smaller snow grains and perhaps frozen rain drops. There was a short period of sleetiness as the precipitation died out.

Posted

Bah humbug poxy rain now....I was hoping we were high enough in the Chilterns to keep the snow. We are always on the edge of any interesting weather as if there was an anti snow/ storm /etc magnet pushing it away. :crazy: