Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South Central England Cold Spell Discussion

shuggee

Posted

Currently 0c exactly here, was -1c not long ago, but has risen very fast in the last 20 minutes. This is normally a good sign!

Sending it your way people! :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow and more snow

Currently 0c exactly here, was -1c not long ago, but has risen very fast in the last 20 minutes. This is normally a good sign!

Sending it your way people! drinks.gif

is it still snowing there???

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes, inc Snow and Wind

Its still light flurries, the temperature is rising and the wind has picked up like crazy!

Hi,

Please can people put their location in their posts, they have been removed from the forum due to the server being busy.

Thanks

Dave (Poole)

Posted

Its still light flurries, the temperature is rising and the wind has picked up like crazy!

i predicted 3am at first!!could be much earlier!! since we had the warning from met office!! the snow is speeding across!!some real heavy stuff in london too!! send it over to us please!! real windy here now!! -5.4 in windchill!!!hi.gif

Posted

Hi,

Please can people put their location in their posts, they have been removed from the forum due to the server being busy.

Thanks

Dave (Poole)

current conditions in shanklin on isle of wight!! 0oc -5 in windchill wind really blowing now!! so cold!! aggressive.gif

Posted

LITTLEHAMPTON CALLING

FREEZING

WINDY

SNOW FLURRY

drinks.gif

lets keep posting in......any changes we ant to know about it!! snowing in bognor i heard and 9 cm fallen in cambridge!!!! i want some of that!!!clap.gif still v cold -6 in windchill now!! in shanklin on the iow

Posted

I ACTUALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! SERIOUSLY, ITS SLIDING TO THE EAST OF ME AND GETTING NO CLOSER! oh boy! :aggressive::whistling:

(Oh the pic didn't upload, damn)

Edited by JamieUK

Posted

lets keep posting in......any changes we ant to know about it!! snowing in bognor i heard and 9 cm fallen in cambridge!!!! i want some of that!!!clap.gif still v cold -6 in windchill now!! in shanklin on the iow

sorry not snowing in bognor at the moment.starting to cloud over again though.

Posted

Netweather Radar is total Gash. shows me as being under the heavier ppn for the past hour yet nothing has fallen! What a waste of money! wont be renewing the subsrciption to this pile of pants!

Posted

Netweather Radar is total Gash. shows me as being under the heavier ppn for the past hour yet nothing has fallen! What a waste of money! wont be renewing the subsrciption to this pile of pants!

radar on met office is the only way!! going to hit pompey soon!! cant miss surely!!! then to isle of wight

Posted

radar on met office is the only way!! going to hit pompey soon!! cant miss surely!!! then to isle of wight

even on there shows us being right under the heaviest stuff but nothing! Lol.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

Looks like the first of the two main bands of snow is less than half an hour away. Just been on the phone to my brother in Cambridge and they already have a couple of inches on the ground. Keeping an eye on that lamp post...

Think we wont get anything as 40 miles west of Cambridge , dry here

Phone me mum first time in 20 years re the snow and yes it is snowing Woking.

Posted

even on there shows us being right under the heaviest stuff but nothing! Lol.

dont panic !!this is the early stuff!! long way to go yet!!! reaal heavy around london!! the met offic ejust upgraded their warning to take action!!dont see that often the capital is getting a pounding!! lucky sods!! diablo.gif

Posted

looks to me like that first band will pass to our north just missin us but getting southampton :bomb:

bring on the second band

saying that whats the chances of then 2 bands meeting up roughly around our area ?

yay i see snow :)

Edited by coxxy22

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SNOW SNOW SNOW

Light snow east of Reading.