Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

East Anglia & South East Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hurricanes, Thunderstorms and blizzards please!

hi - and welcome. I have only recently joined after years of lurking too.

Cheers for the welcome. If this weather doesn't 'flush' the lurkers out, nothing will!!!!!

Posted

Steve,

Just started here in Lee SE12, cold rain and sleet but not panicking yet, no doubt heavier ppn will drag snow down to surface.

Regards,

Tom.

cheers Tom :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

It's like a drug… still snowing here but less intensely, so that's 1 hour 40 mins :D

I've espied another wodge coming down western edge just into Nottingham and its eastern just above the Wash… will that be the second course or will it die out or go into the sea? :D

Posted

Just started snowing lightly here :D

[/quot

Please shove it down to bromley

You are just up the road from Shirley, so snow will be on it's way to you as well soon

Posted

Snow falling here - On wet ground though - Which means I won't be getting any covering :D

Posted

Looking at the radar animation, the front is definately pulsing. Everytime it looked like coming through my part of the world we got another west to east pulse. I think we are now almost finished here, however this phenomena has gifted us 4cm fresh snow in 45 minutes.

Posted

Shame the heavy stuff only lasted about 30 mins but in that time, had an inch! Roads all covered again!

Nice little top-up :D