Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

Can some of you try to waft some of the goodies back up here 30 miles east of brum! Play fair haha

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Coldie!

I've just come back from the school run/shops in south brum. Luckily I was on foot - it's like a white out...

My only worry is that I've got kids who need to get back from school on the bus this afternoon, I'm debating whether to pull my husband out of work early (he has the car) and getting him to collect them.

Posted

Snow just started again here and within the next 10 minutes we'll be seeing the heaviest fall here so far.

Posted

Snowing heavily here in Hall Green, Birmingham. Roads and pavements covered already and it's only been snowing for 10-15 minutes. :drunk:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Snow, Floods...

I counting us as unlucky again so far today, the band that has just dumped a fair amount over Brum did nothing here but a dusting... it really got going as it went west... nowshropshire stuck in a gap of snow showers in almost evey direction which it will take a fair while to get out off as the next lot come south (hopefully in this direction?)

The thing for Brum is that this snow might be topped up this afternoon meaning chaos in the rush hour... time to start thinking about how you get home and the like... we know it does not take much to grind that city to a hault!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Still nothing noteworthy here... really need wind to turn more northerly! Precip - and the Notts-Derby-Leic triangle gap - is all moving straight east!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and snow

SO pleased for all you Midlanders having snow at the moment YOU/WE deserve it!!!!

Posted

OMG! its snowing soooo heavy here! already cars r struggling to get up our road! the teachers wont get the kids learning anything today! my boys will be staring out the window of the classroom in excitment!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, Thunderstorms, Snow

Perfect conditions for heavy, settling snow. I live just NE of Brum nr Lichfield and we have only caught the edge of the band and have a good cm on the ground. It must be quuite bad JUST south of here(extremely annoying) Shropshire/Hereford/Worcester must be getting a pastingwallbash.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme weather, wind, snow, heat, storms

Working in Merthyr Tydfil but living between Hererford and Abergavenny

Whats it like over that way. I'm concerned that it will be bad there but not here and it will be a pig to get home

Edited by Blackjack

Posted

UNBELIEVABLE... 2 INCHES IN 25 MINS!!!!

Birmingham or Stoke? In a lull here atm.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

had a good 2 inches here in an hour or so, yahoo.gif lets hope it keeps up, schools are closing fast in worcestershire.....

how much do any of you reckon we will get in north worcestershire today????